𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔

𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

It has been 2 days since Megatron has returned, while he returned to his ship

It has been 2 days since Megatron has returned, while he returned to his ship. He was under thorough examination, due to the ship's leakage their location could be tracked.

Knockout did every examination on his lord, while he was on stasis. The autobots, desperate for an antidot for their sick leader. Came on board the Nemesis, as they looked for the cure they found Megatron's body...
(Watch season 1, ep - 13 & 14. It'll explain what happens)

| 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 |

Megatron was going off of Starscream, throwing him around like a rag doll. While Starscream yell and screeched in pain, being beaten up half to death by his lord. He was now in the med bay for fast recovery but soon took off somewhere.

"Do you think, it'll be a great time to contact Y/n? Lord Megatron is back, and it has been 4 human days since he had return. So, she must be free right?" Rony questioned, while speaking with Knockout, Breakdown, Jay and Andy just right outside of med bay.

"It should be fine, our little flower must be having fun exploring. So, contacting her for a bit shouldn't hurt anyone~" Knockout explained, while he started to walk out of the med bay. As he led the other bots with him, he had bumped on to some bot.

"Oof, sorry" Knockout apologized as he placed a servo on his helm. The 4 bots behind him all looked in fear as they saw their lord in front of them, and oh man he doesn't look too happy. 

"So, how long were you going to hide this from me?" He growled, while he glared at the bots.

"My lord, I see you are doing better." Breakdown spoke out.

"Why yes, do you expect me to be offline that quickly?" His voice was dangerously low, with sarcasm.

"Now my lord, what can we do for you?" Knockout questioned, while the 3 vehicons stood straight up showing respect to their lord.

"So, you know of Y/n?" He replied, while slowly walking around all 5 of them. Eyeing the vehicons behind Knockout and Breakdown.

"Yes, my lord. We came across her, during one of the battles with the autobots." Knockout quickly answered.