𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟷 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠

𝙽𝚎𝚠 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

It's been months since your last encounter with any of the bots or cons, you have been traveling the galaxies

It's been months since your last encounter with any of the bots or cons, you have been traveling the galaxies. Hopping from planet to planet and while you do so. You have constructed Boba's robotic body.

It's still a bit bulky for a human sized bot, but with the right technology for camo it would look and feel human in no time but, that would be for another time. It's so close to finishing, to your surprise. As you explored the galaxies, you have met some survivors from your planet which was amazing.

You all had a pleasant reunion, each telling their stories and hardship after the death of your planet. You had shown your findings, along with the wonderful planets you have passed by that greatly resemble your old one.

It was a few light years away, but it was wonderful. As you explained and describe such extraordinary thing about it, they had planned to visit and station there. As you have not seen any native life forms there, but there are unique creatures which you have yet to study. 

While you introduce them to foods and plants that survives in different seasons, making sure to give them different types of seeds that they could plant once they're there. It was short lived, but they soon had to leave.

A few more months pass by, your communication device was down due to the friction of the planets you have passed by. Yes, you do miss your newfound friends. But you had a quest to do, to find any survivors, make your dreams come to reality and they know that for a fact.

Upon your journey, you were able to have the honour to meet Wheeljack. He was hesitant at first, but slowly got use to a fleshling like you in space. During one of this findings, he had made contact with an old friend. 

Who sadly didn't make it, due to a con's signal manipulation causing his friends death not far from earth. There they landed and fought until the Autobots received the signal of his arrival, but as the Autobot gain another soldier so did the Decepticons.

As you entered the earth atmosphere, a weak signal has caught your interest. While the ship hovered, asking for Boba to retrieve it. He took a while as you were near a dark forest, with his new high-tech body.