𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙶𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜

𝙶𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

"Prime! You better have a good explanation on what happened out there! You told me you bots had blasters and cannons, not freaking glowing magma beasts!?" Fowler arrived, as he walked off the elevator

"Prime! You better have a good explanation on what happened out there! You told me you bots had blasters and cannons, not freaking glowing magma beasts!?" Fowler arrived, as he walked off the elevator. His eyes widen to see another large beings, someone he has yet to meet that is.

"You gotta be kidding me, another one?!" He yelled, pinching his nose bridge in frustration.

"Agent Fowler, this is no mech. This is Y/n L/n, another sentient being from a different planet. Y/n, this is Agent Fowler he is our human ally. Making sure that all human beings are to be evacuated from any visits when needed." Optimus explained, you walked up to the little human catwalk.

"It's a pleasure to meet you agent Fowler, I assure you that I am of no harm to humans. I apologize for the sudden appearance, I would be more than happy to receive any form of punishment." You lowered yourself, so you're at an eye level with the human. Agent Fowler looked at the others, eyebrow raised due to your soft yet unique voice.

"Ehem, no need to the punishment Y/n. Although I'll need to document your abilities, along with any other form you may have... You are with the autobots, right?" He asked, unable to look you straight in the eyes. 

"No, I'm not. I'm nor Autobot or Decepticon, I'm a traveller, I roam the milky ways, in search for any survivors from my planet." You replied without a stutter or interruption.

"Very well than, I'll add that to your documents. And those two mechs are with you?" He questioned, pointing at Boba and the combined bot. Nodding your head up and down gently answering his question.

"Right, well than. Could I meet with you tomorrow? I will need to get those pictures ASAP, before the prime minister comes for my ass about today." He growled, thinking about how many reports he'll have to do.

"Of course, do you anytime in mind?" This time, you questioned him.

"Why do you ask? Aren't you staying here? Because ain't no way you're doing out like that, you're basically a walking matchstick!" He shouted, pointing out at your (f/c) hair flowing with the air in the silo along with your glowing markings.