𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟽 - 𝙷𝚎𝚛

𝙷𝚎𝚛 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

| 𝙱𝚎𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟 |

Optimus called us in early at the meeting spot, when me and Raf got there after I got commed. Parking near Bulkhead, I let my holoform out.

As I got out, there Optimus, Arcee, Bulkhead, Miko and Ratchet stood at the front. I greeted them and we talked about what we were going to do today, out of nowhere we all looked at a rather nice (f/c) sport car playing loud music.

Our heads turned to the skidding sound and flashy entrance, oh man if that was me. Optimus would've lectured me for so many cycles, our eyes were glued to the car that parked beside me.

To only see Y/n, all dressed up and hopped out of her car. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair danced with the wind as it passed by, she had this aura that just catches your attention as if you were hypnotized.

But, I wasn't the only one that was captured by her beauty. Even our great leader Optimus couldn't take his eyes off of her, and as she walked her heels clicked with confidence.

Bulkhead was the first to talk out of all of us, he complemented her and so did Miko, she thanked the both of them. While smiling so cutely...

If only you were able to see her, she dressed like a badass but had a face of what the humans called an 'Angel'. Which I now know what they mean, when they say they have 'seen an angel'.

Raf also commented about her clothing, which she patted Raf's head lovingly. It makes my spark skip a beat, how she tenderly cared for my charge.

She than stood up and spoke with Optimus, looking all confused. Why? Well, she didn't understand why we were here so early. Which Arcee explained why, since she was the one that took Jack to work.

After Arcee explained the situation, I walked over to her wanting to complement her as well. She seemed to be in deep thoughts, but she was allgood when I walked in front of her.

She greeted me and I signed. Saying how beautiful she was, how awesome her car was as well. We than got to know each other, until Jack finished. Poor guy looked so tired.