𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷 - 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

There you stood in the middle of the open desert, your demonic great sword in your hands covered with what looks to be a blue blood like substance

There you stood in the middle of the open desert, your demonic great sword in your hands covered with what looks to be a blue blood like substance. How did it come to this? Well... 

| 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 |

You were on your regular night walks, sometimes you would practice your sword skills during the nice cold night. Because it helps you forget about what had recently happened back home, it has now been months and there was no sign of any other survivors.

But out of nowhere, huge metal like bugs came out of nowhere with no warning. They spotted you and your metallic arm, leg and upper jaw to your neck. You're a hybrid half human and half dragon, if you're asking why you were covered with metal?

Well... That's for another day. Let's just say, you didn't come out of your planet's explosion with all your limbs and parts intact. As you examine the bugs, you noticed that they were after metals. 

Ravaging any metal they could get in their large sharp toothy mouth. Understanding that your sword was no good, you made it disappear in an instance.

Placing your fist just above your chest getting ready to fight with your  fists, they came in a group. Dodging them quiet easily and destroying them like a piece of cake to your surprise.

But even though they were easy to kill, their large group was another problem. Trying to keep your cool, you summoned your sword and commend for Boba to set 'Meteor shower' in place.

Your earpiece turned back on as the sound of Boba replying back buzzed in-

"Roger that young master, please seek shelter or do as you please." The monotoned voice came through.

"Thank you, Boba. Also please send a space jet at my location as well, thank you once again" You spoke once more before the night sky light up.

The annoying metal eating bugs, looked up to the sound of lasers shooting down like fiery meteors, beautiful if you tell me. 

You stood there as it rained, watching them try to flee from their faithed end. One managed to gain up closer to your face, but to be put out of its misery when Boba came hovering down from your personal ship.

| 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 |

"Young master, it has seemed that these creatures came from not too far. Near a cave located 1,550ft away, but I detect no danger." The hovering ball of metal with a yellow crystal orb in the middle spoke.

"Thank you, Bob. What would I ever do without you ball of surprise." You told Boba as he nuzzled on to your head.

"I would never know master, as I have served you ever since you have created me." The ball replied with a happier tune almost purring if you were close enough. You slightly giggled at Boba while patting him.

"Shall we head back now Master?" He spoke up once more.

"I would like to try and see if anyone would respond back tonight, if that's alright with you Boba." You spoke, voice lowered and eyes full of hope as you replied to the small bot.

"Of course, I do wish to one day visit your planet master. The ways you tell me your stories are so fascinating." The bot looked at his master, while they made their way to the side of the cliff.

As you reached the side of the cliff you sat down letting your foot swing off the side, while your sword is laid down beside you for easy access. You than touched your mantellic mouth, which soon disappear and was replaced with flesh forming your mouth.

You reconstructed yourself like how you used to look, with the help of your old pictures after you barely made it out alive. Your (e/c) eyes than glowed a beautiful shade of gold as you started to sing the melody, the only way to communicate with others from your planet.

You sang the only melody that brought you together with your people, a song so powerful that it can be traced across the whole Milkyway.

^Credit: Honor of kings | Dolia "The mermaid song" GKS ch.^ 

While you sang the song that had no words but melodies, yet so powerful. That every time you sang the song to try and connect with anyone from your planet, golden light like rings would emmet from your body while it comes and go.

Your sing voice could be compared to what the humans would call an 'Angel' or a 'Siren'.

If someone was to see you and didn't know what was happening, it would look like you were trying to summon something.   

As the song finished, you looked up at the night sky waiting while holding on to your dog tag necklace... But to no respond, for months you kept on singing every night. Hoping that someone, anyone would respond to your calls.

Boba looked at you, your eyes were tired as it glistens trying to hold back your tears while you let go of your necklace... Sad? Was what Boba registered as he analysed your facial expression. 

You shook your head and took your sword from beside you, while you jumped off the tall desert mountain. 

As you did so... Boba just watched while the space jet can be heard rushing up the side, as it did rise to the top, you quickly scooped up Boba with your free hand. The space jet looked like a futuristic motorcycle, but instead of wheels it had some kind of magnetic power it uses to hover. 

As you used the vehicle to get higher in the cloudy night, the Autobots along with the Decepticons watched from afar. Observing the creature, that looked human yet different from the rest. 

"Optimus. What should we do." Arcee asked, still confused as to what happened.

A human? No, it can't be... They had metal across their body. And humans do not possess such advance technology, so who could they be?

Optimus thought, he could only tell the others to turn in for tonight and they'll try to figure it out tomorrow morning.

 As for the Decepticons, they also saw a powerful signal in their system. Which made Megatron and his bots investigate the thing, thinking it maybe one of the relics he needed.

Although to his disappointment it was a human, a fleshling... Well, that's what he thought. Until he saw you look to the side and revealed one of your robotic arms and your upper jaw all the way down your neck was covered in metal.

A human sized bot? How interesting... But what was that glow of light that she produced? Could it be some sort of communication act? But nevertheless, I need to get my servos on that thing before the Autobots do.

Megatron ordered Starscream to keep an optic on the femme human like bot, as for the long night is still up ahead, he ordered everyone else to get back to the ship and keep an optic out.

- To be continued -