New Information (Pt. 2)

Isla enjoyed her honeymoon, and Enzo picked the perfect spot for them

Isla enjoyed her honeymoon, and Enzo picked the perfect spot for them. Out of everywhere in the world to go, he picked Greece, and the beaches there were beautiful. She almost didn't want to go home, but she knew their time there was coming to an end, and soon they would be back home listening to all the problems and threats. Plus, she missed her son and the others. Yet, she could stay here forever, watching her handsome husband sleep as she combed her fingers through his hair.

"Aren't you tired?"

"I am, but I love watching you sleep. You look so peaceful." Enzo chuckled, turning towards her as he pulled her naked body against his. It was funny how the two of them fit together like a puzzle, and she felt safe in his arms.

"As I do, but it's time to rest. You should be worn out, but somehow you manage to sit here as if I haven't made love to you for hours... what's on your mind, Amore?"

"Everything, but mainly you." She spoke as Enzo sat up, looking her dead in the eyes with a questionable look. It wasn't anything bad, but she was wondering what was holding his father back from joining their mafia with Giuseppe. "It's nothing bad. I was wondering what's holding your family back."

"My great-grandfather started The Amato Mafia, and one of his requests was never to bow to another mafia. My Nonno is indifferent about the situation even though my Padre thinks it's a good idea. He feels it is a disgrace to his Padre's name. He does not understand we will always be The Amato Mafia but signed as one."

Isla nodded, but she thought it was because he didn't like her sister. Enzo's grandfather shared his concerns about her being an ex-cop. He didn't trust her and believed she would be their downfall. The real threat was them to themselves, and she hoped he would notice it before it was too late. Regenia did what was best for her family, and she left that part of her life in Manhattan the day she helped her husband escape.

"Well, I don't want to talk about that any longer. Make love to me again."

"Il Mio Amore, I think you're in love with my dick more than me." Isla laughed, shaking her head, as she rolled over on top of her husband with a smile. "I'm in love with you and the way you make me feel each time you stare into my eyes or call me your love. It makes me want you each time."