Facing your Fears

"Giuseppe, I don't know about this," Regenia spoke as they packed their bags

"Giuseppe, I don't know about this," Regenia spoke as they packed their bags. She knew they talked about taking a break, but they needed to be here with the rest of them, and it didn't help that they had Yamaguchi and his family in their home. Still, Giuseppe was hell-bent on leaving. "Everything will be fine, Uccellino. Please stop worrying."

"I'm not worrying, I think... no I know you are running from your problems—"

"GOT DAMNIT REGENIA! IS IT WRONG TO WANT FAMILY TIME WITH MY FUCKING FAMILY?!" He yelled, slamming his hand against the dresser. Immediately, Regenia stepped back. She had seen Giuseppe mad before, but never like this. It scared her, and she didn't want to be on the receiving end of his anger. She thought they had discussed his concerns, but he was clearly holding something else inside.

"Okay, I'll go pack the kids things...."

"Regenia—"

"No... no, you were clear about your wants. I just hope you know what you are doing. Leaving at a time like this isn't the answer, Babe. What you went through was scary, and I thought I had lost you. It hurt me just as much, but you want to go through this shit alone. But if you ever raise your voice like that to me again. I swear I will punch you in the fucking throat."

In return, Giuseppe sighed and pulled her into a tight hug. She wanted to pull away but could tell he needed a shoulder to lean on. She only wished he would get the proper help Neveah and Heaven offered to him. "Mi dispiace, Uccellino. Voglio... voglio solo dimenticare. (I'm sorry, little bird. I just... I just want to forget.)."

"I know you want to, baby, but running won't help." Again, he gave her a heavy sigh as he rested his head against hers. There was so much he was keeping bottled up, and it wasn't helping. Therefore, she gently pulled him into a hot, smothering kiss. Regenia couldn't make him forget, but she could for the moment.

 Regenia couldn't make him forget, but she could for the moment

Kodama was surprised Miyamoto had the courage to defy him. For the last ten years, she had been under his thumb and a scared little bitch, but something or someone encouraged her to do the unthinkable. It pissed him off. His wife betrayed him and helped the one lead he had on the Italian Mafias. He was going to torture him for their secrets, and if he couldn't, he would kill him. Instead, he trusted Miyamoto to do what she did best besides whining and complaining, but he could tell she had grown tired of him.