Magical

The day had finally come for Isla and Enzo to marry

The day had finally come for Isla and Enzo to marry. Regenia was excited for her little sister and seeing the way Enzo loved her made her happy about her decision. At first, she didn't want her sister to be subject to an arranged marriage, but she insisted on marrying Enzo. If the two had told her they knew each other before this. She wouldn't had a problem there, so she set her rules, and Enzo followed them without a fight. On the other hand, Carter and Milana decided to sleep together, which she didn't have a problem with as long as it was both of their decision, too, and she knew it was.

Still, the four of them were happy, which was good to know. Regenia was happy to allow them to have the opportunity to get to know one another before forcing them into an unwanted marriage. "I feel like I'm letting Isla down."

"Letting her down? Why would you think like that, Uccellino?"

"Because she wanted me to be a bridesmaid, but I'm too fucking big to fit into my dress, and I can't stand on my feet too long." Giuseppe laughed as he kneeled in front of her, kissing her hands before resting his head against her belly. He loved feeling his sons and daughter move within her, and like her, he couldn't wait to hold them in his arms.

"Isla understands, and we will be there front and center, which is all that matters. And you're beautiful. I don't ever want you to forget that. You're my beautiful, fearless, sexy wife, the only woman I've ever loved, and no one can change that." Regenia smiled, wiping away her tears. Every little thing made her cry lately. She was an emotional mess, and she hated it.

"I see you in a suit every day just about, and each time I ask myself what did I do to deserve this sexy ass man."

"Really, because I ask myself what I did to deserve you. The answer is we were made for each other and never forget... or I'll have to punish your sexy ass like I did in New York."

"Please do." She smiled, kissing the top of Giuse's head, causing him to release a dark chuckle. It made her feel funny on the inside, but damn, she loved it. "In due time, My Little Bird—"

"Eww, why is your hand up her dress?" Milana said as if she didn't know the meaning of knocking. He hated the fact they lived with him, but it was his decision, and he had torn down their family house to build a new one and a small community for all of them to live in. In the end, they would all have their own homes, and he didn't have worry about getting rid of his vineyards. Everyone who knew him knew it was his happy place.

"Last I checked, it was a thing called knocking before entering. Or do you need to remember your common sense?"

"Not that I know of, but I believe you have. Your wife is eight months pregnant. She can go into labor any day, and you're trying to finger her. However, I came to put a stop to that. Enzo needs you, and Isla wants her sister. So be gone ugly."

"Who the fuck you're calling ugly?! Have you not seen your rat-looking ass?" Giuseppe said as the two of them started to argue about nothing. It was something they always did, and Regenia thought it was funny to watch. "Can you two stop? Giuseppe, why don't you go see what Enzo wants as I go check in on my sister."