new album

—Instagram—

Story

Story

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Post

Liked by towabird and 13,747,038 others

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by towabird and 13,747,038 others.
atlas.quinn my album "THE GREATEST" is out everywhere now. I wrote and recorded it with @FINNEAS in my home over the course of the last month. I hope you all enjoy it. -A

—view comments—

walker.scobell listening right now!
9hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn thanks bby!
9hrs ago reply

towabird  on repeat
9hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  lmk when urs is out😉
9hrs ago  reply
~ towabird 28 of June baby
9hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn I'm sat.
9hrs ago reply

grantgust ❤️
8hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn ❤️⚡️
8hrs ago reply

zayn loving it A❤️
7hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn ty❤️
7hrs ago reply

hunterschafer so proud!!
7hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn thank u H!!!!
7hrs ago reply

rachelzegler ATLAS. Song 7??
6hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn 🤭🤭
6hrs ago reply

kit.conner so good
6hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn thanks Kit🤍
6hrs ago reply

chappellroan beautiful voice😍
5hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn my wife commented!
5hrs ago reply

user01 ahhhhhh it's so good!!!
6hrs ago reply

user02 did Atlas and Charlie break up?
8hrs ago reply
~ user03 that's what I was thinking!
8hrs ago reply
~ user04 I hope not they were so cute
8hrs ago reply

user05 new music!
4hrs ago reply

user06 THE DINER is my fav
4hrs ago reply
~ user07 sameeeeeee
4hrs ago reply

user08 is this a breakup album?
5hrs ago reply

user09 they were my parents💔
3hrs ago reply

user10 her best album🤍
7hrs ago reply

user11 just listened. If this is about Charlie he fucking sucks. Blocked!
7hrs ago reply

—1,039,231 more

—real life—

Atlas's phone was blowing up with all of the comments. She had so many texts, emails, and missed calls from her friends and family.

She ignored most of them.

Because she didn't want to tell them the truth. About her and Charlie. About what happened.

Walker invited her to go to Disneyland with cast and friends in a few days but she politely declined. He didn't ask why and she didn't want to tell him. Not yet.

They both didn't want to tell anyone but people speculated, especially with her album and the songs of them.

Her fans definitely thought something happened and she had thousands of comments asking the same thing. Did her and Charlie break up?

Yes, they did.

He packed up everything and moved out of her house. After that day, Atlas didn't leave her bed for days. She ignored everything and everyone.

But then she got inspiration to write. For the new album. Abby and Mia went grocery shopping for her so she wouldn't have to leave the house. They stayed with her for the next week.

She called Finneas to see if he was doing anything, and he wasn't. So Atlas flew him to LA and her producers, John and David to her house.

They spent the next two weeks, writing, recreating, and editing. She called her team and they did an album cover shoot at the beach.

Everyone got it done within a month and it got approved by the recording studio. That day, she teased new music on her Instagram and her fans went crazy.

She barely went on the app the whole month. Because she didn't want to look at the pictures of him. Atlas didn't take them down, she knew the fans would comment things and she didn't want that.

She knew they would go after Charlie and she didn't want that. She hoped that they wouldn't after the release of it.

She called Charlie telling him that she was releasing an album with songs about him. He told her it was okay and encouraged her to release music from her heart.

Which made her happy. That he was still wanting her to be happy. And she wanted him to be happy. After everything was said they still wanted the best for each other.

The whole album wasn't all about him. It was about other people and experiences but people would speculate every song was about him.

And that was the other downside of releasing music. People saying false things and people wanting to attack the person that the songs were about.

Atlas wish she could tell them not too but at the end of the day, people will be people and do and say whatever they wanted to.

_____________________________

Authors note:

So.... They broke up.

Don't worry, this will still
be a Charlie fic. It's going to
go in a different direction for
a bit but it will circle back to
Charlie.

Who would you want Atlas to date?
Let me know who you think would
be a good fit. Man or women.
Doesn't matter.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed:)