city

—real life—

The cast was out in the city walking around. After taking a few pictures along the way. They got something to eat at one of the restaurants done the street.

Atlas order a glass of white wine while they ate. The server didn't even ask for her id. Which Atlas loved. She was of age in her country but not here.

They also went to the Barnes and Nobel and just went shopping. Atlas also had one of security guards watch them to make sure they were safe.

She only called Figs because she didn't want to freak them out by having the whole team here.
She wanted them to be safe, especially being in the big city and just being a group of kids.

Atlas didn't want anything to happen to her or the kids.

After being out for three hours they called it a night and went back to her place. They put on pajamas and had a movie night. They had drinks, candy, popcorn, and pizza.

They put on Big Hero 6.

They had a lot of fun in New York. Not at work and being able to do whatever they wanted.

They could act like kids and not be yelled at for being kids, because they are and act like it.

Especially Walker.

That kid was never the same after meeting Ryan Reynolds. He turned into a mini Ryan.

Atlas has met him and loves him but she doesn't need two of them.

But tomorrow she had a big day.

She was going on the Jimmy Fallon show.

Atlas had been on his show a few times before. If she had to choose who her favorite late night show was, it was his.

He doesn't always but on a show with every guest. He actually likes everyone he has on and is nice and genuine to them.

"What's distracting you?"

Atlas looked away from the tv screen and over to Charlie who was right next to her. "Sorry, I'm just thinking about the show tomorrow. I get really nervous for them." She said.

"It's all good. What are you going to talk about on there?" Charlie asked. "Don't worry Darling and music." She said.

"I thought you wanted to keep it a secret?" He asked. Atlas nodded. "Well, I talked to my manager and she said go ahead."

"So you yelled at us for nothing." He nodded. "Fuck off, I didn't yell at you guys." She said.

He smiled. "Yeah, you did."

She grabbed her pillow and hit him.

"Piss off."

He grabbed the pillow and put it on the other side of his body. "I'm joking." He laughed.

He looked back the movie for a second and back to her. "Hey, the others are going back to for filming, can I stay a few more days here? I don't have to be back for another week." Charlie said.

She smiled and nodded. "That's fine with me. You're always welcome to stay whenever you want." Atlas said and he smiled. "Thank you."

"Hey, we're trying to watch a movie here. Keep it down." Leah yelled out. They both let out a laugh. Leah looked back at them. "I mean it, don't make me come over there." She said.

Atlas raised her eyebrows. "Sorry, won't happen again." She yelled back to her. The girl nodded and turned back to the tv.

Atlas and Charlie looked at each other. She leaned her body against his. "She may be tiny but she is fierce." She whispered to him.

Charlie leaned and whispered in her ear. "That she is." He said and leaned away and looked into her eyes. He looked down and her lips and back to her eyes. Atlas noticed.

He leaned in but she put her head down. He noticed her body language and leaned away. They put their eyes back on the tv and ignored what just happened between them.

—Instagram—

Post

♥ liked by i

♥ liked by i.am.andrewalvarez and 1,383,484 others.
atlas.quinn new york with the squad😎

—view comments

leahsavajeffries  hey, i know those guys 🤔
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  ik, they kinda ... 🔥
2hrs ago  reply
   ~walker.scobell  you think im hot?
1hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn no @leahsavajeffries is😘
1hr ago  reply

iamcharliebushnell  😎
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  🤘
2hrs ago  reply

dior.n.goodjohn had a blast 🤍
30m ago reply
~ atlas.quinn need to hang out again
10m ago reply

user01 oh to be famous
2hrs ago reply

user02 hottest cast ever
1hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn ik

—1,832 more

_____________________________

Authors note:

Little more Atlas + Charlie.

Next chapter will have a lot of it.

I keep listening to xxx while I write
because his music clams me down,
may he rest in peace. Such a beautiful
soul. Taken to soon. 🕊️

Anyways I hope you guys like it!
Thanks for 1k reads❤️