song writing

—real life—

Atlas was back in New York with the cast. The had a few early press things to do. So they all stayed at her penthouse, so they didn't have to worry about hotels.

So she offered them to stay and they all agreed with their parents permission.

They were only there for a week.

While the Walker, Leah, and Aryan were doing press, Atlas. Dior, Andrew, and Charlie were exploring the city. They each had press to do but they had less than the main characters.

Atlas was also there to write new music for her new album that she plans on releasing next year in 2023. She had gotten a head start.

Atlas sat at her counter table in the kitchen and had her notebook, computer, headphones and, her guitar. She was home by herself which was good. She didn't want to do it infront of the others. She had at voice memo app on her computer and started humming.

After an hour she had half of the song done. Writing and half recorded. All she needed was the recording studio and her band.

She grabbed stunned on her guitar with her headphones on and started singing:

I tried
To live in black and white but I'm so blue
I'd like
To mean it when I say I'm over you
But that's not true
And I'm still so blue
True blue, true blue

She then stopped and clicked on her computer.

Clapping stared and Atlas took off her headphones and turned around to see everyone standing behind her clapping.

"How long have you been there?" She asked them. "Since you started singing. So only like a minute. You didn't hear us come in?" Walker asked.

She shook her head. She pointed to her headphones around her neck. "Noise proof."

"That was really good. What's it called?" Leah asked. Atlas tilted her head and smile at her. "Why, so you could tell people?" She asked back.

Leah shook her head. "I'd never tell anyone. I promise." She said, putting her hand on her heart. "You're adorable, you know that?"

She looked back and grabbed her notebook and turned back to them. "It's called True Blue."

"What's it about?" Dior asked. "I'm not going to tell you. Too young. You'll hear it when you're older." She joked. "When's that gonna be?"

"Next year. Don't go leaking that. I don't need my manager finding out I told a group of kids when I'm releasing an album." Atlas said.

She realized what she said and put her head down. "A album?" Leah excitingly said. "No!"

"You said album." Walker said. "Charlie, you heard her say album right?" He asked, looking at him. He smiled at Atlas and looked at Walker. "Yeah, I heard her say album." He said, crossing his arms.

"I hate children." She whispered to herself.

"Fine, I'm releasing an album next year. No I don't know when and this is the only song I've written. Forget I said anything. Okay?" She asked them.

"Yes ma'am." Leah said, saluting.

—Instagram—

Story

____________________________

Authors note:

The song in Billie Eilish's unreleased
song called True Blue. It's such a good
song I've been obsessed with it for years.

More Atlas and Charlie content coming
in the next few Chapters!!

More Atlas and Charlie content coming in the next few Chapters!!