now streaming

—Instagram—

Story

—real life—

—real life—

The 20th came around and Atlas and Charlie got ready for the release of Percy Jackson.

It was a few hours away and Abby, Mia, and Atlas went to the grocery store to get blue food. They were there for an hour walking around, trying to grab anything blue.

They finally found a few things and they payed and left. Atlas decided to take a detour and go to Target.

The three of them walked around Target and they got blue candles, they went to the clothing section and Atlas got four matching blue pajama sets for them.

They came back to her house and they got everything ready. They each changed into the pajamas and all four of them set everything up.

They listened to a Percy Jackson playlist and singed at the top of their lungs.

Atlas and Charlie made mini blue waffles together while Abby and Mia go the living room set up for them.

Even though they already watched the first two episodes she was excited for Mia and Abby to see it. They both were big fans when it came out, so was Atlas.

One day out of the week where they can hang out and relax to see this long awaited adaptation.

Even though Charlie and Atlas knew most of it, they couldn't wait to see the other episodes that they weren't in.

The time came around and all four of them gathered in the living room with all of their snacks and drinks.

Atlas turned Disney + on and turned on the first episode of Percy Jackson.

She took a picture of the opening credits and tagged the three of them and posted it to Instagram.

The wait was finally over and they could finally watch it. Watch it together.

They made a deal, every week to meet at Atlas and Charlie's house to watch the weekly episode premiere.

____________________________

Authors note:

Another short one.

My sister goes back to work
so I'll have time to write when
she's gone.

So I'll make the next two chapters
better.

Thank you guys for 45k!!!!!!!

Also this happened today...

They liked my comment on Tik Tok!!!!!!!!

They actually took time to see my
profile pic, username, and read the
comment and LIKE it!!!!!

They only like around 20 comments
out of hundreds on their videos.

I know because I stalk them on the app.