london pt. 2

—real life—

Atlas arrived in London and a driver picked her up and headed over to a studio for her meeting. She met with a few producers for a project.

She didn't know much going into it, but that they were interested in her. After the meeting she texted her brother and saying that she was stopping over at his flat.

After arriving she grabbed her bag and went inside. She knocked on the door and after a minute she brother opened the door.

"Hey Joe." She said as he pulled her into a hug. "Hey Atlas." He said as he pulled away and let her in. She set her bag down on the door.

"I like what you've done to your place. It's different since the last time I was here." She said, looking around. "Thanks, I had help with it." He said. Atlas turned her head to him.

"Oh yeah?" She asked him.

"It's not like that. So don't make up stuff in your head like I know you do." Joe said, pointing his finger at her. She put her hands up. "Sure, whatever you say." Atlas said with a chuckle.

"How've you been doing since the last time we spoke?" He asked. Atlas smiled. "I've been good. The first few episodes on Percy Jackson came out and I've been enjoying it. I love seeing that the fans love it. How about you?" She asked him.

"I've been good. Finished filming a movie. Got casted in a movie. It's been really nice. I watched Percy Jackson and it's really good. I'm proud of you." He said and Atlas smiled.

"Thanks, Joe. I appreciate it. I'm heading to lunch with a friend, did you want to come?" She asked. "Sure, I'm going to a small gathering, did you also want to come?"

"Yeah, I have nothing else to do tonight. Tomorrow I'm recording with my friend so I can't drink too much." She said.

Atlas changed into a different outfit and they left his flat and he drove them to the restaurant. They met up with Florence and had lunch together.

It was nice seeing Florence again. They haven't seen each other since the film festival over a year ago. They made last minute plans to met up and hang out.

After they were done she hugged her and they headed over to Joe's friend's place to hang out. They spent time drinking and talking about random things.

She liked his friends. They were just normal people which Altas enjoyed. Some people only wanted to be friends with you because you're famous but not them.

They stayed until after eleven and Altas drove them home. She only had two drinks and Joe had a lot more than her. But she drank the two small glasses of wine over three hours.

She drank water and ate food in between so she wasn't overly intoxicated.

The next day they went out for breakfast and then she headed over to Niall's place to record a song together, well a cover. 

They spent the entire day at his place with his band and producer. Half the time Atlas was on the floor looking over the lyrics and writing her marks for the parts where they would sing together.

Durning one of their breaks she FaceTimed Charlie and him, Niall, and her would talk. This was his second time meeting Niall and they got along really good.

For the next three hours they recorded and finished their vocals. Now Niall's producer would finish it and time it together.

After they were done they went out to dinner with the band mates then she went back to her brother's place and stayed the night.