vacation

—Instagram—

Post

♥ liked by reneerapp and 3,745,478 others

atlas.quinn Greece💙🏛️

—view comments

walker.scobell can I come next time?
3hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn course kid.
3hrs ago reply

iamcharliebushnell  ❤️
3hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  ❤️
3hrs ago reply

dior.n.goodjohn how are you so pretty??
2hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn genes babe genes 😘
2hrs ago reply

joelocke03 im jealous
1hr ago reply
~ atlas.quinn poor little gay man
1hr ago reply
~ joelocke03 your cruel
30m ago reply
~ atlas.quinn luv and miss u 2!
15m ago reply

user01  they are so perfect together ❤️
3hrs ago  reply

user02  cutest couple🥰
2hrs ago  reply

user03  WHEN IS IT MY TURN??
2hrs ago  reply

—275,234 more

—real life—

Atlas and Charlie decided to take a trip to Greece. He's never been there before so Atlas decided they would go together.

So they bought plane tickets and packed their suitcases. It was easier this time around because they lived together at her LA home.

They'd only be there for three days but it was still enough time to enjoy themselves. Swimming, sightseeing, the food, drinks, culture.

After they arrived they took a cab to their hotel room. It was right on the water. They unpacked and they were talking about what they wanted to do first.

"What do you want to do, Atlas?" Charlie asked her. She looked up from her suitcase. "It's up to you. You've never been, so what do you want to do?" She asked him back.

He leaned against the wall. "Do you want to get something to eat first and then walk around the city?" He asked.

She nodded and stood up. "That sounds great." Atlas said, grabbing her crossbody bag. He grabbed her hand and they walked out of the hotel.

They walked down the street at the local restaurant. They sat down and ordered their food and drinks. She ordered two glasses of wine.

"Have you had alcohol before?" She asked when the server walked away. He chuckled. "Of course I have." He said.

She smiled. "Just making sure." She said.

Shorty after they got their food and ate it. Atlas and Charlie walked down the street and back to their hotel room.

They changed into their swimsuits and walked down by the water and went swimming for a hour.

The next day the two went to famous sight seeing places. They spent over four hours going to every place. Atlas wanted Charlie to see everything.

As long as he was happy she was.

On the last day they went to the Athens. They originally were staying in Kalamaki beach. But since they were in Percy Jackson they wanted to go to Athens.

You couldn't go to Greece without going to Athens. But Atlas wanted to surprise him by going there.

For their 8 month anniversary.

So she took him to Parthenon. The famous ancient ruins. She's been there once before two years ago so she knew the best stops to take him.

They took the elevator to the top and they enjoyed the view. They spent over twenty minutes admiring the work of the place.

It was the spot where Charlie told Atlas that he loved her and she loved him.

The next day they packed their things and flew back to their home in LA.

____________________________

Authors note:

It's short but I tried a lot better.
This chapter was hard to write.
I've never been to Greece so I
had to look up places and the stuff
to do their so I could put some of
it in here.

But I update everyday for you guys.
I may be tired or not in a writing mood
but I do it for you guys.

Thanks for reading!