london

Instagram—

Post

♥ liked by jrbourne1111 and 4,395,937 others

atlas.quinn  can't believe it's been 3 years since we wrapped The 100. Wonkru forever❤️

—view comments

sachinsahel  miss you, Atlas!
5hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  I miss your piggyback rides😎
5hrs ago  reply

richardsharman look how much you've grown
4hrs ago reply
~ atlas.quinn and you haven't. Jk, love you.
3hrs ago reply

walker.scobell  aw, you were so cute back then:)
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  back then? your making me feel old
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ walker.scobell  cuz u are
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  wanker
2hrs ago  reply

user01  I miss this show so much🥺
3hrs ago  reply
   ~ user02  same
3hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  me too❤️

—5,485 more

—real life—

Altas had flown back to London to hang out with her brother. She hasn't seen him in months and both their schedules were open. So she packed a small bag and got on the first flight out.

After she arrived she went to his flat.

She knocked on his door and he opened it. "Hey." She said and he opened his arms and she ran into them. "It's good to see you Joe." She said. He laughed, rocking them. "It's good to see you too." He said.

She sat her back pack down on the floor and they decided to stay there for a few hours and just talk. "How've you been?" He asked as they sat down on his couch.

"Good, yeah, wrapped filming a month ago. I have a few weeks off until photoshoots, press, and all that. How've you been?" She asked.

"Good, I'm doing to the same as you. I only have a few days off until I go to Italy." Joseph said.

"What for?" She asked. He chuckled. "You know I can't say." He said and she nodded. "I know, I just wanted to see if I can get it out of ya."

"How about we have dinner, just the two of us and then we go to the pub and meet some friends?" He asked.

Atlas smiled. "That sounds nice. Let's go it."