hotel hangout

—real life—

The cast landed in London and they went straight to their hotel unpacked. Atlas texted Charlie asking him if him and Walker landed yet. He texted her back saying they'd be there within the next two hours.

So she took a shower and did her hair in braids. She arranged for them to stay at the same hotel the cast was staying in.

They were on the floor underneath them. That was the only room they had and Atlas took it.

For the next two hours she was just watching a movie to kill the time. Charlie texted her, telling her that they landed and they were on their way.

Another half hour went by and he texted her that they were pulling in. Atlas grabbed her phone and hotel key and nearly ran down to the lobby.

She saw them walk inside and she ran to Charlie, jumping in his arms. She pulled away and kissed him. "I missed you so much." She said and he smiled. "I missed you, too." He said, keeping his eyes on her.

"Are you guys done, yet?" Walker asked, butting in. They turned to look at him. Atlas smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. "I forgot how annoying you are." She said.

Walker laughed. "As if you could forget it." He said pulling away. "My God, you've grown. You used to be so tiny." Atlas said, ruffling his hair.

He grabbed her hand and pulled it away. "Ha ha, fuck you." Walker said and she rolled her eyes and turning to Charlie.

"How bad was he on the plane?" She asked. He tilted his head. "Not that bad. He's probably hungry." He said.

Atlas grabbed his hand. "Great. We'll go to my room and I'll order us room service." She said leading them to her room.

They walked down the hallway and Josh was just walking out of his hotel room. "Hey, old man." Atlas said and he turned to see the three of them.

"Old man? You're like 12." Josh said back to her. "Ha ha. Funny. Anyways, Josh, this is my boyfriend, Charlie and this is Walker." Atlas introduced.

He smiled at them and shook each of their hands. "Nice to meet you boys." He said. "Nice to meet you, too, sir." Charlie said. Josh waved him off. "Please, just call me Josh." He said.

Atlas looked between Josh and Walker, and she could see him smiling at him. "Walker here is a big marvel fan." She said.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking at him. "I loved you in Infinity War and Endgame, and Deadpool." Walker said.

"Thanks, kid."

"So where you headed?" Atlas asked him. "Lunch with Javier." Josh said and she nodded. "Of course, we'll leave you to it." She said, walking past him.

"See you later, old man." She called out.

"Yeah, whatever." She heard him say back to her and Atlas just laughed. She let them into her room. "I can't believe I met Thanos." Walker said.

Atlas raised her eyebrows and smiled. "He's cool, I guess but you didn't have to work with him for months. I love the guy but he can get annoying."

She ordered them room service and they ate it while watching Deadpool 2. Walker's request but Charlie and her didn't mind. They've only had to watch it ten times with him.

A knock came at the door and Atlas got up and walked over and opened it. "Hey, Timmy." She said. She opened up the door more so he could come in.

Walker and Charlie turned their heads to see him. Atlas walked up next to him. "Timmy, this is my boyfriend, Charlie, and my friend, Walker." She introduced.

He looked at them. "Sup, guys."

"Hey." Charlie said, nodding his head. "Hey." Walker said. Atlas looked at Timothee. "Did you need something?" She asked him.

"Nah. Everyone went out to lunch and I'm bored. Is it cool if I hang here until they come back?" He asked.

She squinted her eyes at him. "So I'm your last resort to hang out with?" She asked him and he laughed. "No, it's not like that. You're always hanging out with Florence and Z." Timothee said.

Atlas tilted her head. "Yeah, that's true."

She looked at Charlie and Walker. "Is it okay if he stays or do you want me to kick him out?" She asked them.

"He can stay. We're just watching Dealpool 2." Walker said and he nodded. "Cool." He said, sitting in Atlas's original seat.

"That was my spot." She said. He looked up at her. "Sorry." He said. Atlas rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed.

Charlie got up from his and sat on the other side of the bed next to her. He looked and her and she looked at him and he smiled.

She leaned in and put her hand on his cheek and kissed him. Atlas then laid her head on his shoulder as they watched the movie.

—instagram—

Story

_____________________________

Authors note:

Longer and more dialogue.

Also episode 5 of Young Royals?
Are you fucking joking?

The other day I did drunk karaoke
and sang a lot of Billie Eilish.

My brother and his band mate called it
"Kellyokoe" because I was "sober" enough
to sing.

I also sang "I'm just Ken" and tripped over
the drum set and stood back up and sang
like nothing happened.

Also I am going on vacation to
Menominee, on Thursday (3/14)
for a few days and I won't update.

I'm gonna swim, walk around town,
shop and just enjoy my only time off
from work.

But I will try and update tomorrow but if
I don't I will when I get back.

Thanks for over 90k❤️❤️❤️❤️🫶🫶🫶