cover

—Instagram—

Story

Post

Post

♥ liked by zayn and 5,384,9384 others

atlas.quinn  "Silver Springs" cover is out. I had the best time with my close friend recording this. Hope you guys like it!

—view comments

niallhoran  so proud of us❤️
3hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  same. Love you Nialler❤️
3hrs ago  reply

louist91  it's amazing Atlas!
3hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  thanks Louis🤍
3hrs ago  reply

dior.n.goodjohn  on repeat 24/7
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  thanks bby!

lewiscapaldi  🖤
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  🤍
1hr ago  reply

braedenlemasters  it's soo good
1hr ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  Wallows x Atlas collab?
1hr ago  reply
   ~ braedenlemasters  🤷‍♂️
30m ago  reply

—90,938 more

—real life—

Niall and Atlas's cover released and they both received so many notifications on people loving their cover.

Whenever Atlas collaborates she gets more streams. Maybe because she has a bigger name attached to it. But Atlas didn't care about that.

She only wanted to make good music that could impact the people that listened to it because she cared about her fans more than anything.

Upon the releasing Charlie brought her out to dinner. He was so proud of her. He was happy that he got to be by the side of the person he loves during this exciting time.

Usually Atlas brings Charlie out to dinner or lunch but this time he wanted to take her out.

Atlas knew she wanted to cover a Fleetwood Mac song for years but she never got a chance to sit down and talk about with her manager.

She's been a fan of them since she was little and grew up on their music. She had all of their records, cassette tapes, and cds that she's collected of the years.

Atlas talked to her manger about it and pulled some strings and got it to happen. Then they just needed a male vocal artist for the duet.

The first person on her mind was Niall. They've recorded together before and they've been friends for years.

She called him and he agreed to it. So she flew out to London to meet with her manager and they talked about what song she wanted to do.

'Silver Springs' was her favorite song of theirs and so they agreed that, that would be the song to do. Niall was available while she was in the city and they met up the next day to record it.

This was Atlas's first cover that she publicly released. She knew next year she wanted to cover more songs. She thought about releasing an entire album full of covers in the future.

Atlas had so many songs that she wanted to do but never had time to do it. She was too busy filming and writing her own music.

She talked to Charlie about the idea and he thought it was really good. One day they spent writing down artists and song names together for her to cover.

Atlas was so lucky to have him.

He always supported her and she always supported him. She was happy where she was in her life. A loving family, partner, friends, fans.

She wouldn't take this for granted.

____________________________

Authors note:

I love Fleetwood Mac and had to
include it in here.

This week was fucking crazy.

I did an unexpected 8 hours at work.
The next day I went in and worked
two shifts. Had a day off. Yesterday
did another double because people
can't fucking work.

Also I'm struggling not to post my
chapters on book 2 of my Luke fic.

"It Was Always You" prologue out now!

I really want to but I don't want to leave
you guys hanging for a year or two.
I have like 10 drafts now. I can post 1
every two months or so.

Anyways thanks for reading and 70k reads❤️