interviews

(Longer than the normal 600 words. Put in 1105 words to ya.)

—real life—

Atlas woke up at five in the morning to get ready for interviews. She was doing it for ten hours and had the rest of the night off. So she did her hair and makeup and put on her outfit. 

(Atlas's press outfit

(Atlas's press outfit. Sorry if it's ugly. Thought it be appropriate for interviews)

She grabbed her things and said goodbye to Charlie before going out of her room. Austin got out of his room at the same time.

They headed down to get some coffee and breakfast before heading down to do interviews. They were paired for the day and tomorrow was her and Timothee.

They started doing interviews at seven in the morning so they could be done before the sun sets. Atlas didn't mind starting early if it meant getting off so she could have a few hours of free time before she goes to bed and do it all over again.

They ten different interviews to do. Access Hollywood's Scott Evans was their first interviewer of the day. She'd been interviewed by him before and he is absolutely amazing. One of her favorites by far.

They walked in the room and said good morning to everyone before taking their seats. The makeup artist touched us their make up as they got the lights and cameras set up.

Atlas put her phone on silent and handed it to the producer. After everything was good Scott came in and introduced himself and sat down, getting ready.

The camera starting rolling and he introduced himself and asked how their doing. "Can I first ask how it was like meeting for the first time? Your chemistry on camera was so natural." Scott said.

Atlas smiled and Austin looked at her and she looked at him. "Yeah, I mean. It was lovely meeting Austin and he's an amazing person." She said, looking back at Scott.

"Our first time meeting. Embarrassing story actually. I was in the green room, reading a book and he walked in, in his makeup and I nearly screamed and threw the book at him." Atlas said and Austin busted out laughing.

He pointed at her. "I remember that, actually. Your face was full of fear." He said and she shook her head. "So my first time meeting him was memorable for the wrong reason."

Scott smiled. "Girl, it's all right. I mean that makeup is incredibly scary and has a sense of beauty to it." He said.

"Yeah, the makeup and special effects artists did an incredible job on it." Austin said.

"An you nearly threw a book at him." He said and Atlas nodded. "May I ask what book it was?"

"Yes, it was My policeman by Bethan Roberts. It's incredibly beautiful and heartbreaking story. My close personal friend, Harry Styles starred in the movie." Atlas said.

"I have seen it. The movie was amazing." Scott said. Atlas turned to Austin. "Have you seen it?" She asked him. He looked at her. "I have not."

"We need to watch it one day." She said and he nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He said.

"Now, Atlas. You play Lena Atreides, Paul's sister. Can you talk about the transition from the first movie and the second?" Scott asked her.

"I mean, it's a big change, what her and Paul went through. Now without their father, house or really anything, and surrounded by people they don't know is hard to fathom." Atlas started.

"She's having to grow into this strong woman whether she likes it or not. Same with Paul, going from a boy into a man. A sort of leader."

"Almost forget their past life and learn to live a Fremen life because that's all they have in this situation." She said and Scott nodded along.

"That is all they have in that way. And then the prophecy comes to play." He said and Atlas nodded.

"Yes, with Lady Jessica and Paul are sort of distracted with the prophecy, Lena is by herself. She doesn't have a clue about who she is and who she needs to be." Atlas said.

She played with the ring on her finger. "With that, her and Paul have internal and external feelings and struggles. Almost turned against one another, without giving anything away. Paul is a leader or needs to be one and for what Lena needs to be...we don't know." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"That was a beautiful answer, Las." Austin said, turning his head to her. She bumped her shoulder with his. "Thanks, Aus."

Scott looked between the two of them. "This is what I'm talking about. You guys are just so comfortable around each other." He said.

"Nah, we actually hate each other. Can't you tell?" Atlas joked. "Really? I couldn't tell." Scott joked back and she laughed.

"This is why you're my favorite interviewer." She said, leaning forward in her seat and stretching out her shirt before leaning back.

"Stop, you say that to everyone." He waved off. "I don't." She said and she looked at Austin. "She doesn't. She told me this morning." He said.

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

"Of course." Atlas smiled.

Scott looked over at the producer. "I only have time for one more question." He said and looked at Austin. "Austin, you play Feyd-Rautha, nephew to Baron Harkonnen. Can you tell me what it was like getting into the character. Not just the makeup and voice but becoming this terrifying person?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean the makeup and the voice is only one piece of the puzzle." Austin said, quickly glancing at Atlas and back at Scott.

"I was studying the mannerisms and mimicking movement's and different octaves in the Harkonnening voice. It's whole process I can get into but Denis was a huge help. If I had questions on what Feyd would do and what he wouldn't do I would go to him."

Scott glanced at the producer and back at them. "It's nice having someone who loves and knows something that you're bringing to life. I owe all of it to Denis." He added.

"That's amazing. I really had a pleasure talking to you guys today." Scott said and they both smiled at him. "Please, the pleasure is ours." Atlas said and they shook his hand.

"Have a good day." He said, standing up. "You too." Austin said and then the camera's stopped rolling.

For the next nine and a half hours they spent doing all these interviews. After it was done Atlas came back to her room, changed and took a shower.

The rest of the night Atlas and Charlie watched movies and then they went to bed.

_____________________________

Authors note:

That's my first time writing an
interview and it was all made up
but surprisingly it only took me
an hour to figure out.

Last chapter until I get back from
Menominee. So like Sunday or Monday
I'll try to update.

But I'll try to write when I have time
during the next few days.

I hope you guys enjoyed.

Love you all, Kelly❤️