challengers

—real life—

Atlas got a call from Zendaya asking if her and Charlie wanted to go to the LA premier of her new movie "Challengers" and they both said yes.

So the next day when her and the cast came into the city Zendaya and Law came over to their house. He grabbed some outfits and the four of them figured out what she would wear.

It was nice having opinions from each of them. They spent almost two hours trying on different dresses and suits, and everything in between.

But they finally could all agree on one outfit. The one she would wear. Zendaya and Law left to the hotel so they could get ready over there and Atlas called one of her two hair and makeup teams to come over to her house.

They got ready in her living room and she put on music while they got ready. Charlie put on one of his all black suits. Ryan, her make up artist touched up Charlie while Sadie, her hair stylist finished up on her.

Abby helped her put on her dress and Mia held back her hair so it wouldn't get messed up. The dress, hair, and makeup were simple. They didn't go over the top with it.

Atlas walked back into the room and everyone looked at her. "You look beautiful." Charlie said walking up to her and kissing the side of her head. "Thanks, baby. The all black looks good on you." She said and he smiled.

"Oh, Law left these for you." Mia said and walked up to them. They were little tennis ball pins. Atlas grabbed one from her and put it on his breast pocket. Charlie grabbed the other one and put it on the left strap of her dress.

It was simple but on theme for the movie. "He also said those are a grand each." Abby told them and they book looked at each other.  "Shit, better not lose it then." Atlas said.

"Now I feel like I'm going to lose it." Charlie said and she shook her head. "No, you won't Char." She reassured him.  "If not, I can always pay to replace it." She said.

It was time and they headed over to the premiere. It was packed with screaming fans. Signs and phones out everywhere.

Atlas loved premiers. She loved signing, taking pictures with fans. She loved to be able to have conversations with some of them if she wasn't being rushed.

She knew she wouldn't be there if it wasn't for them, so if she could she would make it worth it for everyone. Because she knows if she even makes eye contact with a fan it would make their life better.

Because she was once that person. She still is. Meeting other celebrities that she was fans of.

If she didn't get to talk to them and just make eye contact with her, she would immediately feel so much better. Even just being in the same room or environment as them.

Once it was Atlas and Charlie's turn, they walked onto the carpet, getting their pictures taken. They got their shots together and their shots separate.

Zendaya walked over to her and got her picture taken with both of them and he stepped away so the two girls could get their pictures together.

Off the side of the carpet she met Mike and Josh who were the main actors aside from Z. They were both lovely people.

They all went inside and she got to talk to Zendaya's family for a while before they headed inside. Atlas and Charlie were sitting three rows back.

The cast talked a little bit before the movie started and they sat there for the next two hours watching it.

After it was done they congratulated them on the movie and they went home.

—Instagram—

Stories

______________________________

Authors note:

Sorry it took a while. The
timeline of the story was
messed up. But it's back
on track.

Anyways I can't wait to go
see Challengers on Monday.
I have been waiting for it for
two years.I have my outfit
planned and my day planned
before the movie.

Wearing a tennis shirt and skirt
with my new Nike shoes.

I may have spent $100 today.
Oops. But I got a Ghost band shirt,
Percy Jackson Funko pop. Percy
cause they didn't have Grover or
Annabeth. I got a black workout
crewneck, the second ACOTAR
book, a Percy Jackson key chain and
a Fourth Wing key chain.

It's also late because I was shopping
all day long and I went into work for
2 and a half hours because I was bored.

Hope y'all liked it❤️