girls day

—Instagram—

Story

Post

♥  liked by mileycyrus and 1,573,928 others

♥ liked by mileycyrus and 1,573,928 others.
atlas.quinn happy birthday @miajordan I love you so so much!❤️

—view comments

miajordan thanks bby! ilyt
3hrs ago reply
~atlas.quinn hope u have the best day!!
3hrs ago reply

abbymarie  two of the prettiest girls❤️
3hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  plus you🥰
3hrs ago  reply

leahsavajeffries  you guys are the best. Happy birthday @miajordan
3hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  love you bby!
3hrs ago  reply
   ~ miajordan  thanks Leah, miss you!
3hrs ago reply

walker.scobell  Mia is the best.
2hrs ago  reply
   ~ atlas.quinn  yes, yes she is.
2hrs ago  reply

—2,938 more

—real life—

It was Atlas's best friend's birthday so she invited her closest friends for a birthday brunch. It was three in the afternoon when she had them come over to the house.

Her and Charlie set up their home for the girls. They sat up balloons and got the cake for her. She told him that they were going to go out to dinner, just the girls and then came back to the house.

"Charlie, can you reach this?" She yelled out from the living room. Charlie walked in from the kitchen. He chucked at the sight of her trying to reach the top of the door frame.

"Course babe." He said, walking over to her. He grabbed it from her and Atlas moved out of the way so he could get it.

She handed him the tape and he reached up with his other hand and tape it. He moved his hands back to his side and smiled down at her.

"Shorty." He said and she put her hands on her hips. "Rude." She scoffed out. He put his hands on her hips. "I'm joking." Charlie said.

"Mhm, sure." She said as he leaned down and kissed her. She grabbed his arms and removed them from her hips and stepped away from him.

"They'll be here soon." Atlas said walking into the kitchen and he followed her. "I know, I know. I just wanted to kiss you." Charlie said.

She turned her head back to him. "And I appreciate that but we I want this to be perfect for her." She said.

"It is. Mia will love it." He said.

Atlas laughed. "Still. She is a hard woman to impress." She said. Charlie leaned on the table. "Oh yeah?" He asked.

Atlas nodded going to the fridge and opening one of doors and making sure there snacks and drinks for later. She closed it and looked back at him.

"I've known her for years. I know what impresses her and what doesn't. I hope this is enough." She said. Charlie nodded his head slowly.

"Did you guys ever?" He started to ask, motioning his hands between them. Atlas furrowed her eyebrows. "Date?" She asked and he nodded, putting his hands on the counter.

She shook her head. "No, she doesn't swing that way. We're just best friends." Atlas said.

The door bell rung and Atlas stood up straighter. "They're here!" She said running for the door.

She opened the door to see Mia, Hannah, and Abby and Atlas smiled at them. "Happy birthday, Mia!" She excitedly said pulling the girl into a hug. "Thanks, Atlas." She said.

She pulled away and hugged Hannah and Abby. They then walked into the kitchen and Charlie smiled at them. "Hey, ladies." He said.

Each of them waved at him each saying hi.

"So brunch is in 15 minutes. We're taking a group photo for Instagram." Atlas said. Charlie walked up to them. Atlas handed him her phone.

He looked down at it and grabbed it from her hand. "Sorry, love. Girls only." She said, smirking at him. He nodded, backing up.

Charlie took a few photos of them. Atlas kissed him before they left and they headed over to the restaurant.

They spent the next hour and a half drinking, talking, and laughing. They took pictures of each other and had a good time.

After they were done they headed back to the house to surprise Mia with a small birthday party, that Charlie was invited too because it was in their home and Atlas wasn't going to kick him out.

They sang happy birthday to her and gave her the cake. They cut it and they each had a piece while Mia opened her presents.

Atlas had the best time hanging around the people closest to her.

______________________________

Authors note:

well I decided to post again
only after like two days.

And I really tried on this chapter.
It's longer and actually has dialogue
which I've been lacking at. So apologies.

My family situation did get better.
Only by a little bit. My managers at
work were extremely supportive and
helpful and I loved them for it.

I think I needed to talk to someone that
I trust and love deeply, and that's one of
my managers.

Shoutout to Katie. ❤️👏

She's been super supportive for me for
two years and we always talk about our
problems outside of work and help and
listen to each other.

She's 12 years older than me and she has
the best advice. I love her so so much.

And thank you guys for your support.
I haven't been on the app that much and
I didn't reply to your comments but they
are read and I'm my mind.❤️

Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter.
I'll still try to post every day or every two
days.