Chapter 16 (smut)

Author's POV

Yn was sitting on top of the counter swinging her legs as she was getting bored. A sudden ting noise came from kitchen she looked and saw there was some cupcakes inside the oven  ..she went there and took out the cupcakes with gloves in her hand.

She put them on the table and  smells  it...it was delicious to even smell. She turns the gas stove off as the dinner has been completed.
She sighed and put the food in refrigerator and began to go back to the room.

But suddenly Liam's voice came from back so she turned around and saw him with lots of books in his hand and there were others too carrying same weight as him.

" Ah...miss yn could please help me out... actually I need to arrange this books in library and everyone is busy out there"

" Uh... actually"

" Pretty please I have to complete this work fast otherwise the head chief will scold me"

Yn couldn't say no to him on his face...she thought she will come quickly back.

"...uh..ok no problem"

"Thankyou so much young lady"

They started heading to the library other workers kept the book on floor and left while yn started looking at the books with admiration.

Liam also put the books down and saw yn looking at them. So he asked

" Hm...do you read novels?"

" Yup...I love reading novels"

" So what's your favourite genre "

" Well...i like romance books and also crime thriller"

" What about dark romance"

" Uh...dark romance?...i never read it though maybe in future"

" Good...btw let's start putting it in shelf"

" Yea"

They started arranging the books according to there genre and types.

After 20 minutes only few books were remain yn took the  book in her hand and kept it in the shelf, she looked up and so a book with beautiful cover she got curious about the book and decided to take it...she took a stool and climbed on it but still it was up till her range.

She tried to take it but couldn't but the stool was slipping under her legs.
She once again jumped a little bit this time she lost the balance, she closed her eyes in fear and was about to fall down but got grabbed by someone...she opened her eyes to see Liam's face just inches away from her.

And at the same moment she heard the dark voice and her soult left her body.

" MIN YN!"

She immediately pushed liam and looked towards the door to see taehyung glaring at her in pure rage. She was about to say something but heard a gunshot and a scream.

Taehyung shot liam on his left shoulder, he dropped on his knees pressing at the bullet.

" L-Liam'

She got scared seeing blood but tried to go towards him but taehyung took her wrist not so tightly.

" HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE"

He once again shot him on his right shoulder and he fall back on the floor and yn  cried but taehyung started taking her to upstairs she protested but he didn't Seema to care.

His Little Treasure II  Thv FF II 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें