Chapter 9

Author's POV

Yn was super hungry and was continuously groning but when her stomach growled loudly she gave and thought to eat something. She was sitting top of the counter and did a search mission to find gimbap resting in the plate.

She took one in her hand and opened her mouth to take a big bite bigger then her mouth she started munching it in pure bliss.

She was looking down while eating but she noticed some movements around her but she refused to look back as she was hungry. She stool one more bite and started munching it until she saw some long legs in black pajama. And as she looked up her breath got stuck in midway.

" What are you doing trésor?"

She gulped a big lump in her mouth and just set there without moving and just stared at him. Taehyung came close to her and caged her between his arms. Yn's face was little messy he looked at her little face which was consumed by terror.

Taehyung took his one hand towards her face. She started trembling and he noticed it so he let it go and moved it towards her lips. Big drop of tears escaped her eyes and she started crying.

 Big drop of tears escaped her eyes and she started crying

He cleaned her face and patted her head and asked.

" Why are you crying i didn't even did anything to you.... yet" he asked staring at her cute adorable face which was all red due to her crying.

" I-i am s-s-sorry s-sir i-i will n-not eat so-met-hing a-again b-before you...p-promis b-but plea-se j-just don't k-kill me" she started crying more hardly chocking on her saliva and her food in mouth.

Taehyung got worried and slightly hugged her and patted her back.

" Why I would kill you hm?...I'll not ok. Now don't cry" taehyung was feeling a different emotion seeing his little creature crying. He calmed her down and again looked at her. Just to see her adorable face

He chuckled at her cute sight which made her look at him but she immediately looked down

He chuckled at her cute sight which made her look at him but she immediately looked down. So he grabbed her chin and made her look.

" Hm...go back in th room I'll get you the food ok"  he announced and she quickly nodded and was about to jump but he already held her by her underarm and put on ground.

She bowed to him and ran without looking back and he just started at her as his pulse rate was  faster.

Taehyung came out of kitchen and ordered the maids to take food to his room and also for yn. But there sia was super mad as he also asked for yn's food. Suppressing the urge to do something she quitely did her work still having a evil plan in her mind.

Taehyung reached in his room to see his little creature standing near the sofa with some cloth in her hand in order to clean the table. He did not saud anything and just let her do the work and as she completed he went and sat on the sofa.

Yn started serving him the food. Once she was completed she was about to go.

" Did I permitted you to go?" Taehyung asked in his raspy tone giving her chills and bowed down to apologise.

" I am sorry s-sir"

" Hm...come let's eat"

Yn was beyond shocked to even realise that her eyes were to wide open. She nodded her head in disapproval but got a deadly glare by taehyung in which she looked down.

" It's a order"

" B-but s-sir it's n-not right i a-m j-just a maid"

" Now you will teach what's wrong and right....ok then let me handel it my way"

He glared at her and took out his gun and put it on the table making her legs tremble and she just immediately set on the ground and looked down on her lap.

" So now should I make you eat by my own hands?" Yn nodded her head  left and right just to get a eye command and she started eating her food already on th table.

She completed the full plate because she was very hungry. Taehyung moved his hand towards her face and cleaned her lips. On which her cheeks flushed red and he smirked darkly.

" So...as I am not going to kill you but you have to obey m and give me something in return to not to kill you"  taehyung announced without looking at her and she just got confused

" W-what sir? Yn asked without having any clue and just stared at him with pure innocence.

Her innocence was making him  wild to even just claim her right now.
The next word which slipped his mouth left yn in full shock and her breath hitched.

" Kiss me"

Hola!....I used some gifs here let me know if u like it or not so I can remove it or add more in another chapters.

Sorry for any mistake if I made cuz I did recheck it
And guys we're near 1k! Hope we will achieve it soon🎉

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote and comment ✨