Chapter 11

Next day

Everyone was busy in today's decoration for the party, whole mansion was being decorated, cleaning mission was going on.

Some Maids were cleaning and some were busy in food menu, this will be the biggest party of whole Korea and with most tightest security cuz, all politicians, rich businessman and all underworld Mafias were going to come.

From the early in the morning taehyung was gone in his office to clear all his work before the party.

And here yn was sitting on her given couch face towards the window and thinking about the party as she also in the list of serving maids. So she have to be ready but her social anxiety was killing her.

She was thinking but on the movement the door got opened she thought it was taehyung so sh turned around but to see jiji on the door.

" Ah yn come we need your help to do some cleaning"

" But unnie...sir?"

" Don't worry I've asked him and he gave you the permission to go out"

Yn sighed in relief and nodded went downstairs with jiji and started cleaning.

Time skips- Evening

Everything was decorated pleasently in purple theme making it look Aesthetic.

All maids were getting ready to serve the guest who already arrived. And here yn was also there in kitchen with jiji.Taehyung was in his room as he came just few minutes ago and getting ready.

Taehyung was in his room as he came just few minutes ago and getting ready

" Ynie...you take this juice a d serve it to the guest but only whom I tell you... those who are in blue and white suits just offer this to only them"

"But why unnie?"

" All mafias and big politician are coming and dressed in all black...we don't need to make them upset and only young maids are listed for them for some other purpose"

" Oh...oki"

Yn came out to the kitchen and headed towards the party hall and slow deep music.

She started going towards the guest wearing white and streched her arms out and they room one-one glass and she did that to others nearby them.

All room was filled with laughter of joy. Some were admiring the decoration somd were talking about their family and friends, and some were discussing and gossiping about the person who held this party.

" Yes I know he is very hot and handsome i never saw him even he is my father's business partner he have really tight security we can't see his any other pictures out of the business time..."

" After all he is a mafia king...he should have tight security"

" I don't care today I'll show him my beauty and he will make me his girlfriend or wife for sure"

" In your dreams...he is mine" in bunch of girls were talking until the whole room went silent making them look here and there.

whole hall became silent and now only the sound of his expensive boots can be heard. All of them bowed to him but he ignored them and went to the centre and took the mic.

" Glad you all came and will like the  the party and if not then you can go"

Everyone shivered at his ice cold voice with no any sign of sweetness. Everyone nodded and cheered and he just want to his king like chair and sat there with some of his mans surrounding him. And some were sitting there with besides him.

Yn was serving the drinks but taehyung was just looking at her, how she is dressed cutely and looking like a literal child infront of those tall mans...but he wanted her for all himself he didn't liked the fact of being infront of other man's eyes.

He was staring into her soul with his dark gaze, she suddenly felt a chill running down her spine making her tremble and look around to see taehyung staring at her, but also sia who is coming to him so she turned her gaze back to the guests.

Sia came to taehyung offering him the wine but his eyes were only on his little creature.

" Sir would you like to have some wine?"

" Hm...but send yn with one"

Sia got irritated but didn't said anything and just nodded and went to yn.

" Sir is calling for you with this "

She gave yn a tray in which only two glasses were placed one was with red liquid and another orange one.. sia told her to give a perticular glass to him. Yn nodded and started going to him.

She reached there and looked at him founding him already gazing her.

" Sir y-your drink"

" Hm....stay here until I tell you to go"

Yn nodded her head and stand there with h ad down while he was drinking his wine while hi eyes were only on her. She started to feel thirsty so she asked him.

" Sir c-can I go to d-drink water"

" You can drink this"

He gave the orange juice to her and she blinked her eyes a few times and just took it without saying anything. She attached the glass with her soft lips and and gulped it all in one go

She thanked him and put the glass on the tray and again stand there.

Few minutes later she started feeling hot like if her body has caught fire from inside she started sweating.

" S-sir can i-i u-use th-e b-bathroom"

She asked and he also noticed it so he just nodded his head and she want to the bathroom of ground floor.

She washed her face with water and looked herself in tr mirror to see herself all red tomato.

She again took some water in her hand but she got pulled back by someone and she looked up to see some boy from the party. He pinned her to the wall.

" Ahhh...w-what a-are you d-doing leave me"

" Come on I'll give you more pleasure just spread your legs like a good little slut"

He covered her mouth with hs palm preventing her to scream...she started wiggling but he hold her tightly making her cry. He started lifting her skirt up to the thigh until a hand pulled him backward and he fall on the ground with a thud.

Yn opened her eyes and saw taehyung grabbing him by his collar and punching him on his face.

" How fucking dare you to touch her!"

Heyo again i know i updated late but sorry for that...i updated as I get time.

Btw the next chapter can be uncomfortable for some of you as it will contain a little mature content...so I'll just put a warning before it and then last line where it will end...

I know no one will skip it but still😏😂

Thanku for waiting and 1k views thankyou so much ❤️

Hope you liked it ❤️
Vote and comment ✨