Chapter 15

At evening

Yn was standing near the window looking at the gloomy sky admiring the weather and it made her feel calm.

Suddenly she remembered the kiss and started blushing but, she stopped and remind herself that she is just a simple maid, he will never love her so she should not let him kiss her again but she can't do anything either cuz she can't resist his kiss and touch. She knows it's forbidden to do that but again those fucking harmones are playing with her and maybe he too....

The bathroom door got opened and she turned around to see taehyung coming out with just a bathrobe wrapped around him, she turned away and started doing her work back.

He went to his wardrobe area and took out a black tuxedo and wore it. He then started wipping his hairs and did some perfume over him. He went to the almirah of glass which was only made for his watch collection, he took out a grand master chime.

Yn still didn't looked at him but she turned around after hearing his voice.

" I am going to a party, complete your work and don't dare to go out of the room." He ordered her in his husky tone while tieing the watch on his wrist.

She nodded on which he didn't said anything and started to come towards her on which she backed away but he pulled her and gave a long peak on her lips, she blushed hard on which he just smirked and went out.

Yn was just standing there still without moving but she turned back to the window to see him going in the car with maybe around 30-40 guards as his security surrounding him.

He then lastly before sitting into th car he looked back and they had a eye contact for good minutes and then he left for the party.

Yn sighed and started doing her work.

After 1 hour she completed her all work and now sir on the couch getting bored but in the mean time the door got knocked and opened by jiji.

" Ah yniee....there is a urgent work...I need to go the hospital my brother got into a accident but I've to cook...so can you look after it... you just have to look and then off the gas stove when it gets cooked properly"

Jiji came into the room with worry as she was scared for her brother.

" Ofc unnie..it's ok you go I'll look after it don't worry"

Yn smiled at her making her calm down.

"Thanku so much"

She patted her head and went out of the room.

" Ah...now let's go then..wait what about sir?....if said not to go out but... leave I'll come back as the work is done"

" Ahh...I am so genius"

She praised herself and flipped he hairs back to the shoulder and started going out but when she reaches te stair a guards stopped her and said.

" Don't you remember that you was not allowed to go out the room"

" Uh...b-but actually I took the permission from sir"

" But i didn't got any order from him..go back to the room"

" Uh...do you want to get punishment huh?...what if sir got to know and then he will fire you or maybe"Yn said with fake worry.

" Ah it's ok nevermind I am not doing so I'll just go back" yn turned around and started taking little step in the hope to get a call back and it happened

" Heyy...uh you can go"

She smirked and turned back to him giving the sweetest smile. And ran to the kitchen.