Chapter 5

Author's POV

He got up from the couch and went to his room without looking at anyone.
As he left jiji came to yn and patted her shoulder and said.

" Yn don't try do anything with h-him ok...he is a person whom you shouldn't message with"

"But who is he?" Yn asked out of curiosity which she was hiding from like freaking week but as she heard jiji's next word she forze.

" He is Kim taehyung the Russian mafia king and the biggest business man of Asia" yn was scared as she heard mafia word she always thought that they are old scumbags but after seeing him she was beyond shock he was very young handsome to do this work. But she can't ask everything or he will kill her. The garden moment is still in her mind how he had guns.

She remembers that he called her she wanted to run away but she can't do she asked jiji for his room and then she started going there while praying to God.

She reached there and was just standing trembling she was not haveing the courage to even knock. She was taking slow and deep breath until in a swift moment someone pulled her inside and pinned on the door.

She got startled by the sudden pull and looked up to see. Taehyung this close

She get nervous and he was just staring at her with unreadable expression

" S-sir w-what a-are y-you doing" she asked trying to get free from his grip and he also didn't stopped her and left her and want on his couch  spreading his legs as she was standing still with fear and confusion.

She was scared to even look at him but she have to do she went a little near to him and saw a golden platted gun with some small diamonds on its side. She was scared of that object as it was the most dengerous thing for her in this world not knowing there was someone else more then dengerous and that person was sitting just infront of him.

" S-sir you c-called m-me" she asked him sutturing but he just looked at her and said.

" Come " he ordered her and she took little step towards him clutching her skirt and went to him still maintaining a gap but he pulled her and made she landed on his lap.

A scream left her mouth and suddenly she started wiggling ti get off but he took the gun which made her to stop her actions and started taking deep breaths. He took the gun and started tracing her perfect face from it.

He leaded the gun from he jaw to her cheek and as it reaches her lips it made her shiver and her lips started trembling as his gaze was fixed on her plum pouty lips due to fear.

" S-sir please l-leave me" as she said that she started crying. Her nose, cheeks and eyes were red.

" Shh...Why you always cry huh?...now answer me like a good little girl ok?" Taehyung order her in calm tone which made her nodd slowly.

" What's your full name?"

" Min y-yn"

"Agr?"

" I-i am 18"

He chuckled and said " so you are little huh?" This sentence made her angry and she complained. " I-iam not l-little I am a-already 18" she sniffed and answered him with a little pout which made his heart beat go little faster then usual which made him a little taken back but he didn't said anything and just heard her complain.

" S-sir but w-why you called m-me" she asked getting back to her question but he tighten his grip on her waist and pulled her closer to him which made her to put her little hands on his chest to maintain the gap.

" I can do whatever I want and specially with my peoples" she felt her heart rate accelerate at the mention of his people.

" From today you will stay here and will not leave the room until I give you permission....did you understand?" He asked while tracing his finger on her cheeks making circles. She nodded

" I need words"

" Yes" she answered with some tears in her eyes as now she is not allowed to go out and meet jiji and other workers.

" Go and take your things here"

She nodded and started going with her little legs mumbling complains fir him but he just smirked at her darkly.

Hi guys another chapter is here 10 votes and I'll update next chapter

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote and comment ✨