Chapter 7

Author's POV

Yn's eyes got wide as he smashed his lips on her she was frozen and not able to do anything taking this as a opportunity he took his tongue towards her but she was not opening so he pinched her waist making her gasp and realise the situation.

She started protesting and heating his chest with her  tiny fists...he left her lips and started breathing heavily and she started crying as she thought it was wrong.

He stared at her without saying and put her down and sat on the couch like nothing happened. And yn was crying continuously so asked out.

"Why you always cry" he asked as she answered.

"S-sir it's w-wrong you sh-ouldn't d-do it" and again started crying.

He sighed but didn't said anything and started wearing his clothes and she was just standing there after wipping her tears.

" S-sir can I go b-back at my r-oom?" She asked out in the hope but it got shattered after hearing his big no.

She got sad and gave a little pout and went in a corner to take her cleaning mop and started cleaning while mumbling complains which didn't got unnoticed by taehyung so he asked.

" Why you went to go back?" She got a little taken back but she thought he will not allow her to go back just because she went rest so she didn't said anything and just look down.

" I don't like to repeat twice" he claimed with deep tone which scared her to death.

" A-actually I wanted to s-sleep after work" she answered truthfully on which he slightly chukuled.

" Hm...you can use the couch and no need to go in that room if you want food just tell the guards they will send a maid and your cleaning essentials" he declared and started walking towards her making tremble due to which her grip on the mope become tighten.

He came just infront of her..she was too little infront of his bulky body.
He bend down to her level and order her to make his tie on which she didn't said anything and started focusing on his tie....but his eyes were never leaving her.

He was observing her her every move and feature how she would pout if something went wrong with....he was trying to find the reality in her eyes to find the truth of her childish behaviour...if she is behaving purposely..but all he got was greeted by complete innocence which made him to get attract towards her.

She completed her work but he was still in his deep thoughts she called him so he came out and without saying anything he wear his coat and took his phone and went out of the room. Instructing the guard to not let yn come out of his room.

" Aish now what should I do" yn asked being as now she is alone in the big room.

She thought to clean it first. She did her all work and now was sitting on the couch on which 2 like her can easily fit. She was staring out of the window drown inti her deep thoughts.

Now she has decided that she will keep silent and will not do anything which triggers taehyung so he might kiss her again....

After 3 hours -

Taehyung was in his office trying to concentrate but all his mind was occupied by his little maid. He huffed in annoyance and got up and started walking towards his mansion due to the sudden urge to see her....he don't know himself that why he is attracted towards a little maid but what he knows is that he will do anything to feel this.

He came back and was walking towards his room. He opened the door to see a perticular creature but got greeted by silence as he enter and started roaming his eyes to see a little figure laying half in window and half on couch.

He started going towards her and bend down to her and saw her mumbling something but can't hear. She was sleeping on sitting position so he gently pick her up and layed on tha couch and covered her with a blanket.

He stared her for some time and then went to take a shower.

Heyo guys here is another chapter next chapter on 20 votes

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote and comment ✨