Chapter 8

Author's POV

Taehyung went into the bathroom and was just thinking about the little creature. He was too addicted to her lips now his mind was giveing him lusty pictures but he was confused and even questioning himself that how he could just let a little girl to occupy his mind.

He opened the shower and face down looking at floor thinking about only her. He never felt such tingling in his heart before. He met lots of beautiful women's who are head over heels to him. He thought even if he will ever marry by chance he would prefer mature and responsible women's but now. He is attracted to a little maid who is irresponsible and childish as fuck.

He completed his bath and came out of his room wearing his pajama and t-shirt with wet hairs just to see the little creature is already awake and rubbing her eyes still in half sleeping state.

Yn looked at the bathroom as the door unlocking sound came she turned to see taehyung standing with a towel on his shoulder and wipping his hairs.

She quickly got up from the couch and bowed to him but he just walked to his living area inside the room ignoring her entire existence. She noticed it and pouted but also happy that she don't have to talk to him now.

He set on the big sofa and opened his laptop to do his work and yn was standing thinking what to do. So after thinking alot she thought to bring him the food but it was just a excuse to go and meet jiji.

She went towards him and asked.

" S-Sir should I bring  y-your food?"

" No...I'll eat downstairs" he announced but his eyes were still focused on the screen. Yn also wanted to come down but she was not able to say that so she just pouted looking down to the ground.

Taehyung noticed her head down so he looked and saw her pouting he looked at her lips fir some seconds and understood.

" And you also go down eat your dinner and come back" as he said that yn smiled in pure happiness. He noticed her bright smile which made his lips curved. He was about to smile but he realised what he was doing so he stopped.

" Thank you sir!"

She said and ran towards the get with her little legs making her look like a small rabbit. He was just looking at her running figure and smirked not with any intention.

Yn ran downstairs skipping some stairs and finally reached at ground to see all workers looking at her weirdly at her actions.

She didn't give a shit and ran in kitchen to see jiji breaking some eggs.
She went to her and tapped on her shoulder. Jiji turned around and saw yn greeting with a bright smile making her heart melt.

" Ynie finally you came after freaking whole day"

" Yup unnie and I'll also eat dinner here"  yn told her happily on which jiji got happy too.

" Jiji is the dinner ready? Master is coming down" one of the worker came and informed jiji as she is the incharge of food.

" Yes we'll come and serve it to the table" jiji told the worker on which he nodded and her fellow workers also started going taking different dishes in their hands.

" Unnie I don't want to come I am so  hungry" yn pouted on which jiji patted her head and said.

" It's okay you stay here but don't eat right away ok...we will eat after Master" it made yn grone as was hungry as fuck but what she can do so she just nodded.

Jiji smiled at her and went out with the egg dish wich she was making. Yn set on the counter pouting.

Here taehyung came and set on the dining table with grabbing phone in his hand. As he set jiji came and started serving him the food but his eyes were searching that perticular person but didn't saw him making him feel a sudden urge to see her.

" Where is yn"  he asked in his raspy tone giving her chills.

Jiji stopped serving as he first time talked with her and was asking about yn. Om which got a little scared.

"S-she is in the k-kitchen master" he got up from there and started walking towards kitchen. First time in his life he took a step in kitchen.

Just to see a little figure sitting on the counter back facing him and some chewing noise can be heard.

Taehyung took slow step approaching her and came in her sight where he saw her eating gimbap.

" What are you doing trésor"

A sudden chill ran to her little body and she looked up to see him right in front of her. He came close to her and caged her between his hands and started right into her eyes which were filled with fear.

Hola! I know i updated late but u know i am a student and also have school's homework and etc.... so from now on I'll update with a little gap like in 2-3 days.....I hope u guys understand me💕

Sorry if there is any typing mistakes as I haven't check twice cus I didn't wanted to make you all wait🥀

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote and comment ✨