Chapter 2

Author's POV

Early in the morning yn gets up for her school as it's the last day of her school cuz from now on it will be Summer vacations until the 2nd semester so she will get the time to do work.

She did all her work and prepared breakfast for her parents and leave the house as she was walking to the school until suho comes in her way suddenly making her startled and yelp in fear.

"Oh I am so sorry if I scared you" he apologized for his sudden jump in .

" Oh it's ok you don't have to be sorry" she informed him with a cute cheeky smile making him slightly blush but he suddenly started speaking.

" Shit i forgot the thing for which I am here...wait here is your I'd card" he searched her card in his pocket and as his hands trace it's corner he took it out and handed it to her.

" I'll be just a simple maid then why this I'd card?" She asked being all confused and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Aish...the owner is multi billionaire and he have very strict rules and regulations"

She nodded her head as approving the theory he gave her she then bide him good by as she was getting late for school.

At school--

She reached in her classroom and set on her desk and started to arrange her books for first period.

The teacher came in and started teaching and giving some information about the vacation inbetween all students were listening it carefully but not all as our little yn is busy in her world she was starting at her I'd card and getting nervous as hell.

She saw world as the most beautiful thing not knowing it's dark secrets. She herself was going into be trapped in one.

The school went as normal, the teachers and principal inform the students about the next semester.

The school was over and she immediately left and started heading towards her house to pick her suitcase and things.

She entered in and again silence but she felt good one this time as her mother was sleeping and father was out maybe drunk. She prepared the last meal for them and exited her house and head towards the bus stop. In few minutes a bus arrived and she set in the bus and after 45-50 minutes the bus stop. She get out of and stand there thinking the way when she noticed a lady passing by her so she decided to ask.

"Hello uh do you know where is Kim palace?" As she asked the lady stopped and stared at her for a minute and then showed her the direction on which yn gave her a cute smile and bow down in respect and for helping her. The lady also smiled on her cute nature as yn ran from there in that direction.

She reached infront of a big mansion which was not less then a palace itself

It was already evening which made the mansion to look more aesthetic.
There were lots of guard on the front door which were maybe fir checking.

She went towards them as they asked about her I'd which she showed them dramatically streching her arms out. They gave her the permission to enter in and she smiled and giggled as she was feeling like being in movie.

She entered where there was again a guard on the main door of mansion she once again checked her I'd and let her go.

As she entered she was mesmerized by the elegant interior even though it's dark but still she find it cute.

She was about to go in when a maid saw her and came infront and asked.

" Areh you the new replaced maid?" Her pitch was low and calm.

"Yes I am... BTW I am min yn nice to meet you" she said giving a full eye smile to the maid which she found cute.

"Hello ynie...I am jiji nice to meet you too...hm you are too young what's your age"? Jiji asked yn while taking her in the kitchen where lots of maids were already present.

"Ofcourse not I am already 18" yn answered while pouting as everyone calls her young looking at her height.

" Oh my bad miss 18 years old" jiji chuckled at her childish behaviour. And continued.

"So...hey everyone she is yn and she is 18 year new replacement of miss shin" she said making everyone's attention going to them making her a little uncomfortable as everyone suddenly started staring at them.

" So ynie it's your first time here so today you don't need to do any work just arrange your all essentials and rest your work chart will be provided you by tomorrow...sia will help you to take you in your room" she informed her and pointed towards a perticular girl who was preety having open hairs in classic maid dress.

Siya came towards her and called her to follow which yn did and started walking behind her admiring in awe the beauty of mansion.

Sia stopped at a room and opened at told her that it will be her room. On which yn smile at her but she just rolled her eyes and walked away from there making her confuse over her unnecessary behaviour.

She went in the room and arranged her belongings and took a shower and slept cuz from Tomorrow she will be doing work.

Hey again i know i updated like flash so yeah actually I just feel excited about your all comments love ya

Hope you like it❤️

Vote and comment ✨