Chapter 13

Early in the morning -

Sunlight was hitting her face so she groned and turned back and snuggle in the soft pillow but suddenly she realised that she opened her eyes adjusting with the light she saw herself in bed still in her previous day's maid dress she suddenly felt something weird and realised that she haven't wore her underwear.

She widened her eyes and looked here and there to see taehyung sitting on the couch with some papers and files placed on table, doing his office work.

Yn didn't said anything and remembered what she did yesterday night and became numb, taehyung felt that she woke up so he looked at her and saw her crying. She immediately got up and sit down.

" I a-am so s-sorry s-sir pl-lease d-don't k-k-kill m-me "

He became confused so he got up and went to her and bend down to her and asked.

" What happened to you...and why I would kill  little trésor"

" S-sir I am s-sorry for my bad be-haviour but I d-didn't k-know  what h-happened to me"

" I didn't mind it though you taste sweet...even better then chocolate"

He said with a smirk plastered on his face making yn a red tomato...on which he chuckled.

" You didn't wore underwear inside right...it is in bathroom with your bra but if you want to stay like this...I don't have any problem"

A crimson shade of red took over her cheeks and she looked down in embarrassment he just started at her adorable acts.

He didn't said anything and got up and went out of the room without saying anything.

She got up and ran towards the bathroom and locked it and leaned to the door calming her racing heart beat.

On the other taehyung's heart beat was also faster then ever and he might kiss her badly that's why to control his dirty acts he went out if the room.

" What are you doing to me heart trésor "

He smiled a little to himself that the most beautiful girls never made his heart beat like this...and this little girl holds the power to make him crazy..he look back  the night and remembered her all red and sweaty face moaning loudly just because of his fingers. He felt his pants getting tightened and he mentally cursed himself and went to tha different bathroom to hide his erection from his sinful thoughts.

He went down as all guards gather up in the line and looked down in fear.

" Did you got that person who mixed drugs in th juice"

" N-no Boss"

" So when you will find him! I don't fucking care but I went that person infront of me in next 24hours!"

He announced in husky voice on which chills ran down to there spines.
They nodded and in just few minutes he got a call from his secretary. He picked up the call.

" Good morning sir as per your order I've cancelled all your meetings but there is party at MR. Park's mansion for his new big business profit he has invited you"

She informed him in a low and sweet tone trying to be seductive which irritates him to the peak. He rolled his eyes and answer.

" Hm...I'll go"

He cut the call and went back to his room to see his little creature cleaning the vase with a cloth.

He just glanced at her and went back to the couch for doing his work. Yn looked at him from her side eye and saw him working so she sighed and continue doing her work.

Suddenly her stomach growled in hunger and she became red in embarrassment.

" Go and eat your breakfast"

She nodded and exited the room, she came down and saw head chief talking with a guy in worker's dress. He looked at yn which made the head chief to look at yn. He gave her a side eye on which poke out her toung making him angry.

But he smirked at her and said.

" Oh liam she is yn she will show around the mansion and later start doing your work and I clear"

" Yes sir"

Yn rolled her eyes to the head chief and looked at liam who was already looking at her. She signed him to come and he did.

" Hi"

Liam started the conversation on which yn also smiled .

" Hello"

" I am liam nice to meet you beautiful lady"

He introduced himself and gave her a flirty look He streched his hand out in order to shake hands which yn accepted.

" Nice to meet you too"

Yn Just thought it as a compliment and let it slide. Finally they reached at the library she asked.

" And here is the library"

" I'll be working in the library and doing some other work assigned to me... BTW where you work"

" Oh I am MR. Kim's personal maid"

" I see.."

" Yup...so bye I am going for breakfast see you later"

She cutely smiled at him and ran from there whereas he was just standing there with his racing heart beat.

Yn went into the kitchen to see jiji talking with sia but she noticed her saw she looked at her and smiled.

" Good morning ynie come have your breakfast you might be hungry"

Yn pouted and nodded her head on which sia rolled her eyes and said.

" Oh come on jiji she is not hungry she had a best meal last night right ynie"

"Huh?"

" Don't try to be innocent i know what you did last night you forced our master and spread your legs for him... I know you were a slut"

She let those venomous words our of her mouth on which yn Started crying.

" Shut up sia what the fuck you are saying"

" I know jiji I heard her moans myself...yn tell to her"

Big drops of tears started coming from her eyes and she looked down making jiji's eyes widen.

" You know she tried to add drugs in master's drink but drank it herself"

" SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'll KILL YOU"

Here is another chapter for you all.
I am too bored like I wanted to write all plots back to back but it will make the story shorter, and I am thinking to make it long🙂

I am feeling that I am making the story boring...Nevermind thankyou for your support and love for the book💕

Hope you liked it ❤️
Vote and comment ✨