Chapter 14

" SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'll KILL YOU!"

Yn was crying looking down to the floor hearing all she was saying but suddenly a dark voice came out making her Shiver she turn back to see taehyung standing there with his rage filled eyes, his dark gaze met with her puffy one making them soft but on very next moment he asked.

" How the fuck did you know that she added drugs?....and if you saw that then why didn't you stopped her?!"

" M-master ac-ctually w-when i g-gve her t-he w-wine and one glass j-juice she m-mixed some white p-powder in the orange juice"

Yn looked at sia with wide eyes due to her fake story which she was telling. Taehyung saw yn and understood that she was lying so he asked yn.

" Yn you tell me what actually happened "

" S-sir s-she w-will li-e i kn-"

" Did I asked you to speak in between?"

Sia shivered at his dark pitch making her seal her mouth and looked down sweat was forming from her forehead.

" Yn..as you know I don't like to repeat"

" S-she t-told me to g-give the w-wine to you...i sw-wear sir i d-didn't drink t-that juice i-intentionally"

" Hm...so what about the juice miss sia?...why you gave that to her if  that was not serve me?"

" M-master I-i  t-thought if a-anyone got t-thrusty so they m-might d-drink that"

" Or...maybe it was only for yn"

" I-i"

" Yes you?"

Yn was just looking at the with red eyes while jiji was silent the whole time. Jiji was observing sia and yn and only thing can she was able to find, that sia is hiding something.

" You are fired!"

" M-master I am so s-sorry please it will not h-happen again I did that mistakenly"

Sia dropped in her knees pleading to him but he looked unbothered  but all of them turned their head to yn.

" S-sir she d-didn't did that intentionally maybe I-i got it w-wrong please d-don't fire her..."

Yn requested taehyung with her puppy doe eyes making his heart melt and it made jiji and sia shocked, jiji was amused due to her too much kind  nature and sia was feeling more hate towards her for her this much kindness.

" Hm...but she will work as maid for my pet animals"

Jiji widened her eyes cuz the animals which taehyung was talking were lions and tigers, they only listen to taehyung but yn was unaware of that fact making her look at him in confusion.

" M-master pl-lease"

Sia pleaded joining her both hands but it didn't effect him and he just want away from there.

" I didn't thought that you will do something this cheap sia"

Jiji eyed sia in pure disgust on which she just cried looking down with embarrassment.

Yn didn't said anything on which jiji just took a plate in her hand and put it in table and asked her to eat but... looking at sia in this state. Yn's soft heart didn't allowed her to eat something she just went away from there making jiji sigh.

Taehyung went into his room and yn also went behind him  taking mop with her after coming back from kitchen.

She knocked on the door and heard nothing she peaked inside to see taehyung's back was facing her he was wearing his black shirt.

" S-sir c-can I come"

" Hm.."

Yn went inside and stand near the bed grabbing the mop and bend down to soak the cloth in water.

" Come here and do my buttons"

Yn didn't said anything and went to him and started doing his buttons from down but after reach the 4th button it became difficult to her to reach the upper 3 button.

He grabbed her by her waist and picked her up, her legs were swinging in air and she came up till his neck. He was just staring at her making her nervous due to which her hands started trembling which he noticed.

So he took her tiny sweaty palms in his veiny and large palms,  her breath hitched on his warm touch.

" Why you wanted to forget her even if she did that to you"

" Because she said she didn't dis that intentionally...and even if she did everyone should get a second chance afterall"

She first time didn't shutter infront of taehyung. But he was just amused by her sweetness and kindness. He looked into her eyes just to find innocence and pureness.

" You are too pure for this disgusting and dark world...too innocent"

Taehyung felt a sudden urge to cherish her and save her from this cruel world he didn't know the fact but slowly he was opening his heart for yn.

He stared at her for some more minutes and leaned into her face captureing her soft lips between his own. Yn flinched and grabbed his shoulders to force him to stop but he tighten his grips around her.

There was no lust behind this kiss but just pureness....

Hellooo... again thanku for 2k love you so much ❤️

Actually i wanted to add more in this part but it already become lengthy so i thought to add those things in 15 chapter.
It will contain smut 👽 i felt that smut after smut will be not good so I just thought to add it in next chapter 😅😁

Hope you liked it ❤️
Vote and comment ✨