39

Jm: don't bring your and my dad in between tell me do you like him or not? In either case we are never getting married do you understand?
Jk:........(Held his head sat down) you both are kids you don't understand anything.
Jm: I understand 1 thing the one who is making my brother cry can never keep me happy and I don't wanna lead a unhappy life.  Now today I Kim Jimin end this relationship. (Throwing the ring on the floor)

Jm held Tae's wrist and dragged him out of there who was yet crying.

In Tae's room

Tae:(sobbing hand)
Jm:(wiping his tears) shh you wouldn't cry anymore. (Patting his head) no more crying if he loves you he will come to you, now you wouldn't go behind him again understood?
Tae: b-u-t h-y-u-ng I love him hyung  I do.
Jm: I know I know that calm down. (Cupped his cheeks kissing his forehead) don't cry.

Jm calmed him down and wiped his tears making him drink water.

Jm: you are burning with fever sleep for somtime.
Tae: Jimin appa is sending me to US I don't want to go please.  (Sleepy)

Jm wiped his own tears and held Tae in his arms protectively making him sleep.

At night.

Jm: I said what I hand to (Keeping the ring on the table with Jk's) I will do it if you both want but I can never be happy if your business matter more then my life and happiness p-
Suga: Jimin baby (Cupped his cheeks) nothing matter more then you baby (Sobbing in his cheast)
Jm: uncle you know how it feels don't you your dad too married you in my age due to same fear right?
Dad:.....(silent)
Jk:(looking down hesitatingly Keeping the ring on the table too)
Dad:(kept his hand on Suga's head) you don't have to worry about anything till your hyung is alive.

Suga immediately hugged him sobbing hard.

Y/n:(enters the room) Jungkook Jimin come both of you let you appa rest now.

Both came leaving both the brothers alone.

Y/n: Jungkook Tae is having really high fever he is cry so much do something.
Jk:(immediately ran to Tae's room)

Jm kept Tae's head on his lap and Jk checked on him.

Jk: wipe his body with cold water I will get some medicens.
Jm:(nods)

Jk left Jm wiped Tae's body Tae slowly gained his consciousness and shiver in cold.

Tae: c...old.....

Jm has changed his clothes too he covers Tae with blanket gently.

Jk:(adjusting the flow of saline)
Tae:(opening his eyes lightly)
Y/n:(creasing his hairs)(kissing his forehead)
Jk: Jimin bring the soup I will feed my baby.
Tae:(shiny eyes looking at Jk softly)

Jm smiled and nods before leaving.

Tae: Kookie. (Holding his hand)
Jk:(creasing his backpalm with his thumb gently) what have you done to yourself?
Tae: this is all your fault. (Sobs)
Jk: shh no crying (Wiping his tears) no more teats now.
Y/n:(smiled at them)

Soon Jm came back with the soup Jk softly feeds him y/n and Jm came out leaving the 2 in there comforting silence.

Outside Tae room

Y/n:(hugging Jm tightly) when did my son grow up so much?
Jm:(smiling with teary-eyes)
Y/n:(rubbing his back)
Jm: I love you all a lot I can never imagine hurting any of you.
Y/n:(cupped his cheeks)(kissing his forehead) I am so proud of you.

Y/n took Jm to her and Suga's shared bed room where Suga immediately hugged him and kissed his forehead.

Suga: I am really proud of you I am blessed to have a son like you? (Kissing his forehead)
Jm:(smiled)
Suga:(creasing his cheek)
Jm; what about the business dad?
Suga: traditions change with thinking.
Jm:(hugging him tightly sobbing cutely)

Suga gently pats his back and kissed his forehead.

Suga:(wiping his tears) I wouldn't force you both ever again I promise.
Jm:(kissing his cheek) I love you appa.
Suga: I love you more my mochi now just focus on your studies.

Jm nods at his words and after that Jm slept in between his mom and dad.

With Taekook

Jk:(changing the saline)

Tae was asleep Jk sat beside him whole night taking care of him.

Hope you like it guys guess what will happen next and vote for next part.