15

Thanks for votes cuties. I couldn't reply to the comments but 1 of my smart readers have guessed almost accurate. Keep commenting, voting and supporting me.

Morning 7am

Jm Tae and Suga were standing in front of the TV news was on Jk came downstairs and all turned to him.

Jk:........(stepped back)........
Suga: J-u-n-gk-o-ok (Walking towards him)

Jm and Tae were standing silently looking at him.

Jk:(tears made there way down from his eyes)
Suga:(hugged him tightly) be strong Jungkook please don't cry (rubbing his back)
Jk: a-pp-a uncle my appa.
Suga: shh shh relex let's go see him.
Jk:(nodding as no crying hard) nonono I can't I can't uncle.
Suga: Jungkook relex be calm will you not say him a last good bye?
Jk:(crying hard)(fall on his knees)
Suga: kids go to your room.

Both of them ran to there room. Suga tried to calm Jk down.

Suga:(wiping his tears) go get ready we are leaving in 10 minutes I will arrange everything your family needs you Jungkook if you will be weak then how will it work?
Jk:(wiping his tears harshly)(nods and left)

Suga arranged the car and came to Jm's room where Tae and and Jm both were there.

Suga:(held Jm's sholders) Jimin....
Jm:(teary-eyes nods)
Suga: I am leaving everything on you please take care.
Jm: y-es yes appa.
Suga: Tae obey hyung don't create troubles behind my back please.
Tae:(nods)
Suga:(kissing there forehead) we will try to come back soon.
Both:(nods and Suga left)

................

Tae:(waving at them)

As they left both of them came inside and Jm started going to his room Tae held his wrist.

Jm:(looking at him)
Tae:(teary-eyes)
Jm:....(Hugging him) everything will be fine.
Tae:(bursted into tears) hyungie don't be angry with me please I am sorry if I made any mistake.
Jm:(patting his back)

Soon Tae was calm Jm walked to his room Tae was heartbroken he came to his room to and lied on the bed silently.

...............

Lunch time Tae wakes and his stomach groned he got up and freshen up before coming to Jm's room.

Tae: hyungie.
Jm: yes come in.
Tae: hyungie hungry. (Came inside)
Jm: sit down I will get your lunch. (Left)

Soon Jm came back with the tray of food Tae ate it slowly he tried talking to Jm but he ignored Tae and said he is busy working on his practices.

Tae:(sigh left)

At night

Tae prepared a nice dinner for both of them he was determined to get Jimin talking to him.

Tae:(while entering his room) Jimi-
Jm: WHO ALOUD YOU TO EBTER MY ROOM HUH?
Tae:(flinched hard) ch-
Jm: it's hyung for you (cold)
Tae:(teary-eyes stepping out of his room) hyung I made dinner come. (Wiping his tears)
Jm: you Carrie on I am good.
Tae: b-
Jm:(closed the door at him)

Tears started flowing from his eyes.

..................

Tae packed the food and came out of the house he came to the orphanage and handed over the food to them played with kids for sometime then came back.

Jm:(folding his hands on his cheast)  where were you? (Cold)
Tae: wh-y do you care?
Jm: why would I care for you? (Left angrily)
Tae:(guilty) c-him listen I am sorry I didn't mean to be rude to y-
Jm: fuck off. (Closed the door)

Tae wiped his tears harshly and came to his room closing the door angrily and came to bathroom stood under the shower crying harder.

................

Tae came out of the bathroom and lied on the bed
Soon fall in deep sleep.

Next morning

Tae got ready for college and took an apple before leaving he didn't even bother to wake Jm today.

At 6pm

Tae was coming back after a tiring day he saw few boys  bullying his Jimin hyung he fastly ran in the direction.

Tae: HEY YOU BOY! (Stood in between held his coller)
Jm:(teary-eyes looking up)
Tae: HOW DARE YOU HIT MY HYUNG?
Boy:(pushing him) what will you do huh?
Tae:(eyes darkned punched him hard)

They punch was so hard that blood came out of his mouth Jm gasped and few tears left his eyes. Other boys ran away.

Tae: APOLOGIES YOU MF!
Boy:(crying) s-s-sor-ry sorry Jimin (ran away)
Tae:(hugging Jm tightly) ch-i-m
Jm:(crying hard in his cheast) Ta-e wh-y are you not my brother?
Tae: what? What are you even saying? I am your brother your best friend.
Jm:(sobbing hard) a-p-pa adopted me.

Hope you like it guys guess what will happen next and targeted for ext episodes is 60+ votes.