21

Next morning 8am

Tae opened his eyes lightly just to see some people working on the window and X standing with his arms crossed on his cheast.

Tae: w-h-at.......are you doing?
X: after what you did yesterday how can I trust you?

Tae sigh and slowly limped to the bathroom holding his stomach with 1 hand X was observing his body language.

As Tae came out the window was closed completely.

Tae:(holding his head deep sigh)
X:(feeding him)

As Tae was done eating a bit he pushed his hand back nodding as no.

X:(picked him up) come I will take you out till they clean the room.
Tae: I wanna go back ho-
X: sorry you are not aloud so shut up.

He said and carried him to the backyard and held his waist they walked around for something before bringing him back to the room.

X:(lied him on the bed)
Tae: don't tie me my leg hurts (Puppy eyes)
X: if you ran away then?
Tae: I-I wouldn't.
X: hmm ok. How is your stomach now?
Tae: ....fi...ne.
X: ok lie down I will give you 1 injection it will feel much better.
Tae: anyio. (Moving back)
X:(chuckling held his leg and pulled him closer) come on be a big boy. (Rolling his sleeve up)
Tae:(teary-eyes)
X:(left him) hey don't I said don't cry now.
Tae:(wiping his tears cutely)
X:(sigh) see take this injection you will feel better.
Tae: hu-r-ts (pouts cutely)
X:(Hugging him)
Tae:(flinched)
X:(held his elbow tightly and injected in his upper arm)
Tae: ahhh!
X: relex relex it's done almost done.....and done see (removes the needle and bendaged the part)
Tae:(holding his arm)(teary-eyes looking at him with hurt look)
X:(kissing there) so sorry baby so sorry. (Wiping his tears)(kissed him multiple times)
Tae: just go away. (Pushed him away)

X left from there at the day time Tae tried to go out he tried to open the door but it was locked from outside.

...............

.....

Meanwhile at home

Jk came at home and immediately rushed to Suga's room.

Jm: h-yu-ng do something (crying hard hugging him)
Jk:(rubbing his back) chim be strong let me talk to him.
Jm:(wiping his tears nods) he didn't eat anything from 3 days.
Jk:(patting his arm and went inside)

Jk went to Suga and hugged him tightly.

Jk: uncle calm down everything will be fine.
Suga:(held his shirt tightly) pl-ea-se bring him back pl-ea-se.
Jk:(rubbing his back) I will bring him back uncle you calm down.
Suga:(breathing heavily)
Jk:(looking at Jm)
Jm:(ran to him and opened the drawer)
Jk:(picked the injection) uncle calm down take a deep breath relex. (Pulling his sleeve up)
Suga:(taking his hand back nodding as no) w-an-t Tae no wanna sleep (tears flowing down his chubby cheeks)
Jk:(nodding as no) nothing will happen huh? I am here right? I will bring Tae back huh?
Jm:(hugging him)

Jk injected in his vain and lied him down gently. He kept mummbling Tae's name.

Jk: get me a pen and paper.
Jm:(nods did as told)

Jk wrote a prescription and said "tell the guards to bring these medicens." Jm nods and left.

Jk:(creasing his hairs softly)

Jk slowly gave him a spong bath and changed him soon Jm was ther with all the supplies Jk attached the iv to Suga.

Jk: Jimin did you eat?
Jm:(looking down)
Jk: come (Held his arm and dragged him all thr way to kichen)(Picked him from armpit and made him sit on the kichen counter)

Jk heated the food for him and feeded him before putting him to sleep.

He sigh and went to his room get freshen up and changed himself in come clothes before lieing on the bed.

............

At night

Jm:(banging on the door)
Jk:(flinched got up and ran to open the door) y-es yes?
Jm: hyungie appa (Sobbing)

Jk immediately rushed to Suga's room and gasped at the sight.

Jk:(rushed to him and pulled the iv needle out covering the sight with cotton) is he allergic?

Somthing strick his mind and he immediately took all the medical supplies and checked then and only a word came out of his mouth "expired"

Jm:(eyes darkned)

He walked out angrily and his shouts were heard "WHO THE HELL GOT THESE MEDICENS!"

Jk:(holding his head) oh my God what do I do?

He ran out and pulled Jm back from the guard and calmed him down before motioning him to his room.

Jk: I myself will get the medicines you go to your room just relex he will be fine.
Jm:(nods and left)

Jk let out a deep furstrated sigh and walked out.

........with Tae

X:(enters the room again just to see Tae staring at one of the wall) baby how are you feeling now?
Tae: l-et me go please.
X: tsk tsk anything but this my babu boy come on I got lunch for you.
Tae:(looking away)

X sat beside him and held his chin gently making him look at himself.

X: I haven't tasted you from morning my baby. (Coming closer to him)

Tae tensed up and moves his head back X slides a hand inside his shirt and touches his waist bringing his lips closer to him and smaking them on his.

X: uh......
Tae:(closing his eyes tightly hitting his arms with tiny fist but his body wasn't in his control)
X:(bits his lower lip)
Tae:(gasp and crying hard)

X pushed his toung inside his mouth exploring him.

...........

X:(feeding him)
Tae:(looking down wiping his tears cutely)
X: just because I call you as my baby doesn't mean you will cry all the time like this.
Tae:..........
X:(cleaning his lips with tissue) good boy take some rest now daddy will come soon. (Got up)
Tae:(held his wrist)
X:(sat back creasing his hairs softly)
Tae: let go.........
X: baby ask me anything but this.
Tae:(teary-eyes) I have dreams I wanna study I wanna become a businessman let go please.
X: hmm so that's the problem I will do all arrangements for your studies but you are not going sorry baby I need you. (Kissing his temples and left)

...............

Meanwhile Jk came back home with all the medicens hurriedly and attached the fresh saline and gave some anti allergens to him.

With Tae

Tae was lieing on the bed crying hard and X was hovering over him.

They heard a gun shot and X fall limp on Tae.

Tae:(crying mess) mumma!
Mom:(came to him and threw X aside) (gasp) d-oc-to-r!

Hope you like it guys tergate for next episode is 75 votes. What do you think will happen next?