19

Suga: HOW SHOULD I CALM DOWN? ITS BEEN 2 FUCKING DAYS WHERE THE HELL IS MY KID!
P1: s-ir we are tr-
Suga: I DON'T WAHT YOUR TRYING I WANT MY SON BACK RIGHT NOW!
P1:(looking down)
Suga:(rubbing his forehead)

In Jm's room

Jm:(again and again calling him) Tae where are you (crying hard) it's all my mistake my Tae bear!

Suga enters his room and slapped him hard.

Jm:(fall down lip started bleeding) a-pp-a.
Suga: Jimin mark my fucking words if anything happed to him I will kill you with my own bare hands.
Jm:(crying hard)

.........

With Tae

X:(kissing his lips hungrily)
Tae:(crying hard trying to get free)(Pressing his lips together)
X:(chuckling) ayigo little boy wanna be naughty naughty. (Kissing his neck and biting it holding his hairs with one hand and neck with other)
Tae: aahh! No please let go! Let me go!
X:(smaked his lips on his)

Tae's lips were all red and skin was broken bleeding from few places.

Tae:(crying nodding as no) d-o-n't please.
X:(wiping his tears) will you obey me boy?
Tae:.......(Sobbing)
X: anyways I have something to show you.

He said and cut off the blindfold Tae blinked his eyes rapidly as the light hits them after this much time.

He looked at the person who had long hairs covering his eyes and a hat on his head with a black mask on his face his clothes were baggy he had no idea who is this person.

The person turned the video on where Suga was tied up in a basement and some guards were hitting him it made Tae cry hard and beg him.

The video was fake an edit but our innocent bear came in the trap.

Tae: please leave him I will do anything please.
X:(psychopath laugh)

He threw the phone away and injected something in the saline making him go unconscious in seconds.

He then removed his mask and hat untied Tae and took the needle off. Then carried him to the bathroom.

After making him bath and exploring each curve of his body he dressed him and put him back to the bed and tied 1 ankle with the chain again.

X: tsk tsk so beautiful. (Kissing his cheek) always make me loss control only I know how I am controlling myself my baby doll.

With that he left.

Meanwhile

Jm: a-p-pa
Suga: Tae (got up with a flinch) Tae came?
Jm:(looking down crying)
Suga:(held his both sholder) Tae where is he Jimin? He is out with his friends right?
Jm:(hugging him rubbing his back) a-p-pa come eat something Tae will come soon.

Suga had lost all his senses he has became almost mad losing his grown up son he don't eat neither do he sleep sometimes get extremely angry sometimes extremely silent sometime shout loudly somtime break things.

Jm: a-ppa come we will eat our food huh? Tae told me he will come soon if appa have his food.
Suga: really really? He said he will come back?
Jm:(holding his tears nods) yes appa.
Suga: come then come we will eat the we will meet Taetae bear huh you tell him I miss him (dragging him out)
.
Jm made him eat after eating.

Suga: Tae where he is? He will come now see I ate everything. (Showing his plate)
Jm:(wiping his own tears) appa come you need to sleep.
Suga: no Tae will come na if he will not see me he will get sad then he will go back.
Jm: appa when Tae will come I will wake you up.
Suga: no come we will go get him where is he you tell me.
Jm:(hugging him tightly signed the guard)
G1:(nods and injected in his neck)
Suga: aah! ........(lost his consciousness)

Jm picked him up and and took him back to his room.

With Tae

X:(enters the room)
Tae:(gasp) y-o-u!
X: yes baby it's me how did you like the surprise?
Tae:.....(Crying hard)

Hope you like it guys who is X? Tergate for next episode is 75 votes.