38

Y/n: what was all that? (Cold folding her hands on her cheast)
Tae: I love hi-
Y/n: that's not how it works Tae he is your brother in law now stop behaving this way it is not good for any of us. You almost killed your father.
Tae:(shocked) what are you even saying? 
Y/n: he had 2 heartattacks if he got 3rd one he will not be with us don't be the cause of one. (Emotionless)
Tae: y-
Y/n: Jungkook also don't like Jimin yet he is doing it for his and your dad learn somthing from him.
Tae: you lied to me you never told me appa was that sick. (Sobbing hard) you lied!
Y/n: now you know got get ready.
Tae:..........

After few minutes Tae wiped his tears "I love him mumma"

Y/n: it is just a phase Tae you will get over it. Get up now.
Tae: I don't wanna come. (Lied on the bed on his stomach)

Tae was sobbing in the pillow y/n was really angry on Tae he had never behaved like this the way he is doing after Suga is sick.

Y/n: you wouldn't understand this way.

She picked the charging cable and looped it pressing him against the mattress she smaked it hard on his butt.

Tae: AHHHH! (Crying hard) mu-aahhh! Aaaah! No mumma aahhhh! Hurts!
Dad:(enters held her hand) what are you doing? He is all grown up don't beat him atleast.
Y/n: then he should behave like one (Sobbing hard)
Dad:(patting her head removed her hand from Tae's back) Tae get ready.
Tae:(sobbing hard rubbing his butt) uncle I love him really. (Held dad's hand)
Dad:(wiping his tears) you will get over it.
Tae: what if I don't? (Sobbing)
Dad: everyone does you will too now come on get up get ready. (Wiping y/n's tears) you too calm down wash your face and come. (Kissing her head)
Y/n:(nods left)
Tae:....(Sat there silently sobbing)
Dad: Tae don't make me force you. (Made him stand) go get ready if you have little respect left for your dad.

Tae silently left.

At the Banquet Hall.

It was time to exchange rings now. Jk puts his hand forward after hesitating for few minutes.

Jm:(held his hand softly puts it on)

Everyone was Shouting and clapping y/n softly passed the ring to Jk.

Y/n: your turn koo.
Jk:(biting his lower lip)(looking for Tae)

Tae was sitting near the bar counter drinking. Jk took a glance of him then looked at Jm had his hand forward from last 5 minutes. Jk held it harshly.

Jm:(frowned brows)
Jk:(hesitatingly putting it on)
Tae:(tears flowing down his cheeks drinking) another one.
M: ye..s sir. (Gave him another peg)

After that all were enjoying there food Suga just ignored Tae y/n tried to stop him but dad told her to leve him alone for somtime.

Jm and Jk were busy with gust they were trying there best to not let anyone near Tae.

At 12 the whole was empty only 7 people were left. Tae, Jk, Jimin, y/n, Tina, Suga and dad.

Suga:(looking at Tae deep sigh)

Jk went forward to pick him but Tina held his hand "Take Jimin back home."

Jk: b-
Tina: elders are here Jungkook just do as told!
Jk:(nods)(Signed Jm)
Tae:(about to fall down from stool) Jungkook (in drumk voice)
Dad:(picked him on his back) let's go.

JK and Jm were in 1 car and others were in different. During the ride Tae vomited on Tina.

Tina:(sigh)
Suga: I a-
Tina:(cleaning her hand with tissue) it's alright uncle you don't have to I understand. Take care of yourself he is a kid it's ok to have attraction.
Suga:(looking down nods)
Tina:(held his hand) I wouldn't judge you uncle we all have done these things in his age its ok.

With Jikook.

Jk: I am doing it just for the family don't expect anything from me.
Jm:(teary-eyes looking at him) you like Taehyung too?
Jk: I don't like you. (Staring at his sole from the mirror)

He didn't let Jimin sit beside himself Jm was on back seat he looked down and let out a wimper.

Y/n stayed up whole night taking care of Tae who was throwing up every now and then.

Next morning 1pm

Tae was sitting on the dining table having hangover  soup.

Suga:(kept the tickets on the table) don't show me your face for somtime. (Left)
Tae:(glumped hard looking at the tickets)

It was US tickets Tae held back tears in his eyes "m...umm..a"

Y/n: huh?
Tae:(hugging her tightly) sorry mumma I will behave well I don't wanna go  US.
Y/n:(rubbing his back)(looking at the tickets) your are not going anywhere.
Tae: b...ut ap-
Y/n:(wiping his tears) I will talk to him and you are burning in fever go with Jimin to Dr Jin.
Tae: uh .....can I go to k-.....ok.
Y/n: ......fine go but don't create any trouble.

Y/n sent Tae with Jimin to Jk's room.

Jk: open your mouth.
Tae:(teary-eyes looking at him did)

Jk puts the thermometer under his toung Jm stood silent beside Tae observing both of them.

Jm: where is your ring?
Tae:(looking at Jk's empty finger)
Jk: uh....I must have kept it somewhere. (Taking the thermometer out) it's quite high. ......so should I give you injection or me-
Tae: medicen. (Looking here and there cutely)

Jk softly chuckled and shocked his head at his cuteness before giving him the medicines.

Jm: Tae you really like kookie hyung?

Taekook's smile fades they looked at Jm silently.

Jm: I think I am the only one who can help you out so you both have tell me your story how and from when? And Jungkook you are not someone who does things he don't want to.
Jk:............ Tae you should go and take rest.
Tae:(nodding as no held Jm's hand) Jimin hyung I really love him I really do so does he please help us out please hyung. (Hugging him sobbing hard)
Jm:(Creasing his hairs softly)

Jk was scared really scared of what his dad can do to Tae.

Jk: both of you go to your room and let everything go as it is.
Tae:(stood up teary red eyes)(hard slap)  WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU CAN KIDDNAP ME SAYING YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU CANT MARRY ME? WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THIS!
Jm:(gasp stepped back)
Jk:(looking down)
Tae:(held his coller) what is the fault in me now tell me? (Hitting his cheast with tiny first crying hard) tell me why don't I deserve to be loved? Tell me.
Jm:(pulling Tae back in his arms) w....ha...t did you do to my brother? (Hugging Tae gently rubbing his back)
Jk: Jimin stay out of it.
Jm: I wouldn't stay out of it Mr Joen you how dare you betray my brother? How dare you?
Jk:(raising his brows) are you for real? You da-
Jm: don't bring your and my dad in between tell me do you like him or not? In either case we are never getting married do you understand?
Jk:........

I am really sorry for this blunder guys. Here is the Chr 38 please vote and comment. Really sorry for the mistake.