12

Tae was getting checked as his hand hurts and he has a mild fever yet.

Jin: I guess medicine isn't working I should have driven him antibiotics shot on the 1st place.

Tae:(got up) n-o!
Suga:(making him sit) is it that bad?
Jin:(collection the things for injection) it's not that bad just 1 dose of antibiotics will help.
Suga: o....k.
Tae:(nodding as no) dad I don't want it.
Suga: baby it's important na don't be scared it will be fine.
Tae: I-I said I am not scared.
Suga: okok we got that now come on take it you will feel better if you want I can hold y-
Tae: I-I wil-l take by myself.
Suga: ok. (Kissing his forehead) hyung be gentle.
Jin:(nods) sure. Bear lie down on your stomach.
Tae:....(deep sigh did as told)

Suga left the room Jin pulled the curtain a bit and pulled his pants down.

Tae: be gentle uncle..........
Jin: sure baby. (Rubbing the alcohol wipe) don't move ok?
Tae:(nods)

Jin placed his hand gently on his upper back patting him gently while inserting the needle with other hand.

Tae:(flinched) owww! Jinu uncle! (Closing his eyes tightly bitting his lower lip)

Jin started pushing the thick fluid inside him few tears left his eyes.

Jin:(covering the site with cotton) all done.
Tae:(let out a shacky breath)

Tae wiped his tears away while Jin bandaged him and dressed him properly rubbing his bottom.

Tae:(getting up)
Jin:(picked him in his arms) you did so well Tae I am so proud of you. (Kissing his tears away)
Tae:(wiping his tears cutely) it was painful. (Holding his butt)
Jin: it will go away.  (Rubbing it for him gently)
Tae:(nods)

Jin came out and passed Tae to Suga who held him like a delicate doll.

Suga:(rubbing his back)

Suga carried him to the car and sat on the back seat with him on his lap as Tae was being too grumpy

At home.

Jm:(taking Tae in his arms) what did uncle said?
Suga: he gave 1 antibiotic shot let's see if it works.
Tae:(whinning in sleep)
Jm:(patting his head) ....(nods)

With that they walked inside.

In evening.

Suga:(checking his temperature) finally it has came down.
Tae:(hugging Jm pouty lips) me angwy with papa (cutely)
Suga:(chuckling) ayigo why bear?
Tae:(cutely) why? Because you made me take that painful injection and didn't even buy me ice-cream.
Suga: aww my cutiepie wants an ice-cream.
Tae:(nods cutely) chim too needs 1.
Jm:(smiling creasing his hairs)(kissing his forehead)

[Jm gently creases his cheek with his thumb while Suga got 2 bowls of ice cream for them]

Suga: hlo Jungkook.
Jk: hey uncle how is Tae?
Suga: he is much better now. (While walking out)
Jk: hmm I wanted to say that my dad is gone now please send him bac-
Suga: no Jungkook I am sorry but it is not happening now I can't take any risk with my kids health anymore.
Jk: b-ut uncle I promise I will take care more this time.
Suga: koo his studies are getting disturbed please try to understand.
Jk:..........(Call ends)
Suga: hlo .....hlo Jungkook.

Suga looked at the screen and saw he cut the call he let out a deep sigh.

Suga: Tae chim baby I am going out for grocerie shopping take care of each other.
Both:(nods cutely)

He left and when he came back what he saw made him sigh.

[Imagine it as pool]

Suga: TAEHYUNG! JIMIN!

Both flinched and got out cutely looking down with a adorable pout on there lips.

Suga held Tae's arm turned him to side and landed 2 smacks on his bottom which hurted him a lot because of injection and wet pants.

Tae:(sobbing) h-ur-ts.
Suga: WHAT IS ALL THIS HUH? I told you to be good didn't I?
Tae:(sobbing)
Jm: appa he got injection there p-
Suga: Jimin you are really unbelievable he just got up from sickness he is a brat I know but atleast you could be a bit careful but no as you both come together troubles need to be created isn't it?
Jm:(looking down guilty) s-o-r-ry appa.

Tae was cry hard by now Suga's heart hurted seeing him like that.

Suga: GO INSIDE NOW!

Jm ran away. Sug sigh as Tae didn't even move and kept crying while rubbing his 1 eye with tiny fist.

Suga:(picked him in his arms)
Tae: h-ur-ts (sobbing and hiccuping)
Suga:(rubbing his butt carring him inside)

Suga took him to his own room's bathroom.

Suga: Tae stop crying my love come on get freshen up appa will rub for you then huh?
Tae:(crying hard) pa-p-a w-an-t papa.

Tae sneeze Suga got tensed as if he keep standing like this in wet cloth he will catch cold he let out a sigh and took his clothes off making him cry more but as he had no other choice he made Tae bath like he did when he was just a kid.

Suga: get up.
Tae:(sniffing cutely got up)
Suga:(rapped a towel around him and lifted him in his arms)

Suga carried him inside and lied him on the bed gently then took a warm outfit for him and put it on him.

Suga:(covering him properly)

Soon Jm enters too Suga gave him a warm hug and lied him beside a very sleepy little bear.

Jm:(hugging Tae cutely)
Tae:(snuggling in him)
Jm:(kissing his forehead)

Once both were deep asleep Suga gave them both a forehead kiss and left the room after turning the heater on.

At 8pm

Suga: Chim wake up bun. (While picking Tae in his arms)
Jm:(whinning in sleep)
Suga:(shacking him slightly) chim.

Jm opened his puffy eyes cutely and sat up looking around like a lost puppy.

Jm:(touching Tae's hand) Do he have a fever again?
Suga: anyio he is fine. (Patting his cheek) wake up Tae bear.

Suga made them both sit on the bed and feeded them the soup with his own hands bearing all there tantrums.

Suga:(cleaning Tae's face) tsk tsk how do this boy eat you have made each part of your body eat this soup instead of your mouth.
Tae: hehe.
Jm:(chuckling)
??: hey everyone. (Leaning on the door frame)

Hope you all like it guys. Target for next episode is 60 votes.