23

Guys please suggest me any name for there mom so I can give a proper introduction to the new character.

Let's get started......................

Suga: Jungkook.
Jk:(fall on his knees)(crying hard)

They rushed to him and Suga hugged him tightly.

Suga: Jungkook........Jimin Tae go in your room!

Both ran away. Suga helped Jk to the couch.

Jk: u-nc-l-e p-l-e-a-s-e help me (Joining his hands)
Suga:(held his hands)  Jungkook.......
Jk: m-y s-ister is in hospital I am bankrupt please save her. (Crying in his cheast)
Suga:(teary-eyes) Jungkook su-dd-ne-ly?
Jk: she slipped from stairs the baby died and she is in critical condition I need money for her treatment I have sealed my house too but I still don't have the complete amount doctors have started the operation with the advance money but they wouldn't discharge her until I pay all the money.
Suga:(rubbing his back) Jungkook calm down relex  I will help you huh? Tell me which hospital.
Jk: xyz hospital.
Suga: come let's go.

He was about to walk out with Jk but he stopped and told the guards to be more careful before going with him.

....................

Jm: Tae baby come na we have to take food for hyung and appa.
Tae: you go na c-

Jimin forcefully picked him and they left.

Tae saw Suga sitting on the chair outside the vip room they came to him.

Jm: how is Nonna now?
Suga: stable Dr is checking her.
Jm:(nods) hmm you both didn't have your dinner as well so I made breakfast for all of you.
Suag:(smiling patting his arm)

Dr came out and informed Suga that he can meet her.

Suga:(nods) let's go.

Suga and Jm enter as Tae was entering inside he felt a tight grip on his wrist he turned to look but before he could speak the other person closed his mouth with his hand and dragged him to washroom.

Tae:(bites him).
??: ah!
Tae: Ap-
??:(pinned him to the wall kissed him harshly)
Tae:(bites his lip)

..............

...........

.......

?? hissed in pain and breaks the kiss closing his mouth with his palm.

??: did he touch you in my absence?
Tae:(looking down teary-eyes)
??:  I shouldn't have trusted that MF only if your mom wouldn't have killed him he would have died from my own bare hands just like my MF dad!
Tae:(gasp)

Flashback

Dad:(groned in pain) you little brat.

Few pieces of glass pierced Tae's own hand too. After a second later Jk rushed to the direction of voice. Jk looked inside from the wide open window.

Jk: TAE!  (Fisting his hand in anger) (banging on the door)
Dad:(held his chin harshly) shut up or you know what I can do to your da-
Tae: n-o n-o p-l-e-a-s-e I will be quite.

Dad opened the door.

Jk: what happened dad that voice and this blood? What are you doing here? (Eyes red)
Dad:(hugging him) relex kookie.
Jk: Tae why are you crying? (Grinning his teeth)
Dad: he had I nightmare so I came to check.

Jk ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Tae: p-l-eas-e send me home please please I will be a good bo-
Jk:(running his back) relex Tae it's just a nightmare  relex.
Tae:(crying hard)

Jk tried to treat his hand but he didn't alow and kept saying home home.

Next day after Tae came back from college after somtime Jk came too and saw him sleeping on he couch dad wasn't home.

Jk:(walked to him)(Held his hand)(whinching at the sigh) oh my precious.

He said and started treating it after that he bendaged it and brushed his hairs off his forehead.

Jk: I am so sorry my darling my baby. (Kissing his cheeks)

Jk moved a bit more closely and rubs his hard member a little before leaning in a deep kiss.

After that he went to washroom to help himself.

Further when Tae kept whinning to go home and not treat his hand his love overtook him and he sent him away think he will find another way.

After he was in the Min mantion at night.

Jk: it shouldn't look like a murder just a mare accident......(Call ends smirk)

Flashback ends.

Tae:(sobbing hard) y-ou killed him.
Jk: you belong to me baby.
Tae:(held his coller) what kind of a person are you? I hate you so much!

Hope you like it guys tergate for next episode is 75 votes and tell me in the comment session are you excited for next chapter and if X is Jk then where did Jakson came from?