[6]

It's been a few weeks that incident took place Jm's hand is fine now Tae and Jm were drinking at the club loud music was on they were enjoying there time.

Jm: let's dance Tae. (Held his both hands and pulled him on the stage)

........

After few minutes music stop and all were running here and there Tae and Jimin didn't understand what's going on they stood there blank.

P:(held then by the hoddie cap) put these 2 kids in the van
Jm: w-hat? But what have we done?
Tae: yes police uncle we didn't do anything.
P: what are you 2 doing here? You know the kids can't enter the club unless they are above 18.
Tae: but we ar-
P2: sho me your ID.

They put there hands in pocket and looked at each other then made a run to the door but were blocked by another officer they ran here and there and hids behind the bar.

After ½hr.

P1:(held them by hoodie cap) these are the 2.
Both:(scared) no please tr-

At police station

P1: listen kids I don't wanna do anything to you both just give me your guardian's number.
Tae:(looking at Jm tears flowing) s-ir we really are 18 years old please don't call our dad.
P2:(slammed his hand on the table) will you both speak up or should I use other ways?
Jm:(sobbing hard) ×××××××142.

Soon Suga was there he was really tensed but more angry.

Suga:(showing there ID's) before you arrest someone you better check first! Who the hell appointed you as an officer in this are.
P1:(bows many times) we are really sorry sir it was just a misunderstanding we got a case of 2 kids 15year got lost and after asking from few neighbors we got to know they sneeked out and these 2 looked very similar to the details we are really sorry sir.
Suga:(came to Tae and Jm)
Both:(sobbing hard)(Hugging him tightly)
Suga: shh don't cry you both are fine.

He kept mummbling sweet nothings in there ears Jm calmed down but Tae was yet crying as he is really scared.

Suga:(picked him in his arms) let's go Jimin (Handed him the key)

With that they left home and came back home in the way back home Tae vomited almost 3 times on Suga.

Suga: Jimin freshen up I am taking him to my room.
Jm: o-
Tae:(vomited again)
Suga:(deep sigh rubbing his back) how much did he drink?
Jm: a whole bottle.

Suga again sigh and left 1 of the  maid cleaned the floor Suga brought Tae to the bathroom and placed him near the pot.

Suga: Tae bear let it all out.
Tae:(sobbing) a-p-pa
Suga:(rubbing his back slowly)

Suga waited for him to do his work but Tae couldn't vomit out.

Tae: stuck (crying hard)(Holding his cheast)
Suga: open your mouth

He did Suga pushed 2 fingers of his in his mouth and soon Tae let everything out.

Suga: feeling better?
Tae:(fall unconscious on the floor)

Suga slowly took his own shirt off and helped Tae freshen up before putting him to bed.

Suga  got freshen up too and lied beside him.

Suga:(deep sigh) why isn't he here yet?

Saying that he checked on Tae for the last time before sleeping too.

NEXT MORNING 8am

Tae felt something moving on his cheast he whined in sleep and then opened his eyes cutely rubbing them.

Tae:(eyes widen) h-yu-ng
??: shut your mouth and take a deep breath.

Tae glumped hard and did as told as ?? Was done checking Tae was in tears already.

Suga:(enters)(Giving him a glass of water) why are you cry my bear. (Cupped his cheeks wiping his tears)
??: take the medicine after breakfast and I would like to see 2 of you in my room after that. (Left)
Tae:(hugging Suga's waist sobbing hard) why chu call him.
Suga:(rubbing his hairs) you left me no choice.

Hope you like it guys target for next episode is 35 votes. Guess who is ??.