Mayzumi Chihiro x Reader - Keep It part 2

BTW THIS STORY DOES NOT END WELL, SO IF YOU WANT A HAPPY ENDING, THEN TURN BACK NOW!!!
___________________________________________________

(Third point of view)

"Daddy, can I buy this?" A little boy says, holding up a tonka truck.

"I don't know, did you ask mommy?"his father asks.

"No, not yet." The little boy said, shaking his little head.

"Why don't you go and ask her?"

"Okay." The boy quickly ran to his mother. "Mama, can I buy this, it on sale." He said jumping up and down.

(Second point of view)

"I don't know." You said. "Did daddy let you buy it."

"He told me to ask you." He said, hugging the tonka toy closer to him.

"Hm, fine you can buy it." You said.

"Thank you." He smiled, jumping up and down.

You were a single mother. After the rejection of your child's father, you quit school to raise your baby. As you strolled life as a single mother, you had met a young man along the way. although you had a baby, the guy did not care. Instead, he proposed to you. You both got married and had another baby coming on its way.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm gonna take Michio to the clothes section, so he can try on some pants." Your husband says, grabbing ahold of Michio's hand.

"Okay Tetsu, I'll come find you guys later." You said.

"Okay." He said, as both of them left, you had noticed someone from afar, someone who had hurt you. It was Mayzumi, as you try to walk pass him without being noticed, Michio's water bottle dropped out of the cart. 'Shit, shit.' You mentally yelled at your self. Picking up the bottle, you quickly try to leave the frozen food aisle as quickly as possible. Unfortunately though, HE had spotted you.

"(Y/N) is that you?" Mayzumi says.

"Oh hi Mayzumi." You turned around, giving him an awkward smile.

"Long time no see." He said, giving you a hug.

"Yeah." You said patting his back awkwardly. Pulling away from the hug, you look the other way hoping Kuroko would come and save you.

"So (Y/N), how's our son." He asks you.

"My son is doing just fine." You said, emphasizing on "my".

"That's great. Also I've been thinking, ive made the biggest mistake of my life, I love you." He said, giving you a small smile.

"W-what?" You sputter.

"I love you, I want to start over as a real family, me, you and our son." He said, putting his arms around your waist. As he got close to you, he looked down at your stomach and saw a bump. Seeing this got him kinda mad. "Whose baby is this?" He demanded.

"It's mine." You retorted, pushing his arms off of you. "It's my baby, me and my husbands."

"What?" He says, letting go of you. "When did this happen?"

"This happen 5 years ago, after our incident. You left me on my own, i was only in tenth grade. I had to drop out. I then met this guy who actually helped me out. He was there for me when I had Michio. So we both fell in love and got married." You said.

"Tch, why would you get married with this random dude. I knew you for 3 years, and you decided to be some whore and go sleep with random guys that helps you." Mayzumi said, as rage began to fill his body.

"I'm not a whore. Mayzumi, you were a senior, you could've helped me. No but instead you decided to be a dick and leave me with the baby. And you know what that baby of mine will never call you daddy. Because you are a disgrace, you are disgrace to me and Michio. And besides like you said it wasn't yours." You yelled at him, as tears filled your eyes.

As you turn to leave, Mayzumi raised his hand. As his hand came right towards you, you turned away. But instead feeling a smack, you feel nothing. Turning to look at him, you see Kuroko in front of him, holding his arm.

"Don't you dare touch my wife." Kuroko said. Mayzumi pulled his arm away from Kuroko's grasp.

"Ha you got married to this loser." Mayzumi chuckled.

Before you could defend your husband, you hear someone else defending him instead.

"Hey, don't talk about my daddy like that. My daddy is the best, he is the gweatest. He's my hero and he's probably better than you." Michio yelled, while both of his hands were on his hips.

"But I'm your...."

"Okay let's go. I'm not going to start a fight here." You interrupted Mayzumi, before he could make anything worst.

"Hmph." Your son sighed, before following behind you.

"I'll catch up to you guys later." Kuroko said to you as both you and Michio left. "Okay Mayzumi, I have something I must tell you, so listen closely. Stay away from my family, or you'll regret it." As Kuroko was about to leave, Mayzumi had something to say.

"You mean my family." Mayzumi retorted.

"No, not yours. Like you said before, something old must be replaced with something new and better." Kuroko said before leaving.

"Kuroko I will not lose to you!" Mayzumi screamed.

"Didn't you say the same thing at the winter cup?"

Mayzumi stood there frozen, as the same feelings from 5 years ago began to return. The Feeling of defeat. Although Mayzumi wanted to be with you, it was to late. Because every one moves on soon of a later.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, my days of Hiatus is over, or for now. Um I'm sorry if this sucked, I was kinda in a rush. So yeah... I don't really have anything to rant about. But I have to warn you updates will be slow and that HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BAE !!!!!! So yeah midorima's birthdays on the 7 of July, but I'm not sure if I can post a story on that exact date. So I'll be saying happy B- Day BAE!!!!!

Request will be open as usual, and if you would like to just say something just comment below.

With love Mako-chan

NEXT UP - MIDORIMA OR HANAMIYA