Murasakibara Atsushi x reader - sweets

Murasakibara x reader

"Atsushi-kun, why do we have to go to the candy shop every date we have?" You said sounding annoyed, "It's Valentines day, can't we do something different!"

You've been dating Murasakibara for 2 years, you love him a lot and you knew he loved you too, but you hated how it kinda felt like he loved sweets more than you. You could say you were a bit jealous.

"Atsushi-kun, can we please do something else!" You complained, holding your boyfriends arm, trying to pull him away from going into the candy shop.

"Why?" He replied, looking at you confused. You stood there in silence, you couldn't answer that because if you did he would think your Weird for envying candy.

"Why (Y/N) chin?" He said realizing that you were jealous. "Are you jealous?" He smirked a bit, your eyes widen looking down at your feet, tears begin to stream down your face slowly. Suddenly you feel soft lips on yours, you slowly close your eyes to enjoy the moment, he gently pulled away, a string of saliva following after that.

"Don't be jealous (Y/N)-chin, your sweeter than any candy in the world, and I'm lucky that your mine." He said gazing deep into your (E/C) eyes. He gently moves a piece of hair behind your ear, giving you a kiss again. He pulled away smiling. "Yup, you're the sweetest candy of all."

Intertwining your fingers into his, you tipee toe leaning towards his ear you whisper, something that made him smile.

"I love you"

THE END

_____________________________________________________________________

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I hope you like this ONE SHOT, THIS IS FOR ALL THEM GIRLS WHOSE ALONE , LIKE I AM T^T!

IF YOU WANNA REQUEST OR JUST SAY SOMETHING, I WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU JUST COMMENT BELOW!!!

With love MAKO-CHAN