Kasamatsu Yukio x reader - Valentines

"Sorry (Y/N)-chan, I have a basketball tournament and I won't be able to be with you on Valentines day, I'm sorry." The captain of Kaijo's basketball team says to you. "But don't worry (Y/N)-chan, I'll take you somewhere special once I come back!

Leaning closer to you, he gives you a peck on the lips before getting on to the bus.

"Bye, Yukio, remember to call me and good luck!" You scream at him. As the bus was leaving you wave good by to him. After the bus left, you turn around and drop our head down. "I guess I'll be watching chick flicks and animes then." You said to your self while walking home.

TIME SKIP

"Uh" you stretched, grabbing the tub of ice cream and wrapping yourself in a blanket while making yourself comfortable on the couch. "What movie should I watch" you said sadly. Oh you wished you could spend time with your boyfriend on valentines day. Even though he said he would take you out after he came back, it wouldn't be the same.

"Oh why does the stupid tournament have to be today!" You sighed while scooping a chunk of (favourite flavour) ice cream and shoving it into your mouth. "Huh." You lay down putting the tub of ice cream on your coffee table, turning your movie on.

TIME SKIP

After hours of different romance films, you fell sound asleep on the couch. Little did you know that your boyfriend tried calling you.

"Hello, I'm home (Y/N)-chan, happy valentines day!" Your boyfriend screamed cheerfully opening the door. But he didn't hear anyone respond, closing the door he says your name confused. He then looks around for you, noticing you sleeping on the couch.

He smiles, putting his gym bag down, he pulls out some flowers and a teddy bear putting it on the coffee table. He then gently puts a large (F/C) blanket on you, he leans down giving you a kiss on the forehead, He gently says

"Happy valentines my love."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

OMG, I'm horrible at one shots, I'm so sorry If he's out of character or if this sucked! But whatever, I hope you guys like it and I'm so sorry that its short its just that I'm super duper tired right now! Well happy valentines day ma friends and I hope you discover a man just like this.

If you would like to request of just say something, just comment below!

GOOD NIGHT!

With love Mako chan