Nijimura Shuzo x reader - Fake part 2

Please know that this is a continuation to Nijimura x reader fake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP

BZZT BZZZT, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, you pulled it out to see that your boyfriend had texted you. "Yo, why didn't you come to my practice? I was waiting for you. You know what we will discuss this over lunch at maji burger, meet me there."

"Um Madoka, I have to go, I have a date to attend to." You said while she applied the last touch of make up to your face.

"Just wait a bit, I just need to add the blush and you will be ready to go on your date." She took a brush and began to simmer light pink blush to your face. "There and done."

She spun your chair around so that you were facing the mirror, your face was filled with make up, but not to much that you looked cake face. You had smokey pink eye shadow and vibrant red lipsticks and to top it off you had lushest eyelashes and winged eyeliner, you looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Woah." You said amazed.

"You like?" Madoka said putting a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

You nodded, amazed that for once you actually looked like a girl, a beautiful .

TIME SKIP (at Maji burger)

You stood there in front of Maji burger, not sure if you should walk in and show your boyfriend your transformation. You look through the window and saw him waiting at a table for you, he didn't order yet, he was waiting for you. At the sight of this, you smiled, knowing that your boyfriend was nice enough to wait for you and I caused you to build confidence. Taking the first step into the restaurant, people began to turn and stare at you, one guy winked at you, but you just brushed it off. Looking around you spot your boyfriend sitting at the table waiting, but his back was facing you. You quickly run to him giving Him a tap on the shoulder.

"Hi Niji-kun." You said making the pitch of your voice higher.

"Hi (Y/N)-chan." He said looking at his phone instead of you. You sighed taking a seat across from him hoping he will notice.

"So, how long have you've been waiting?" You asked him trying to make him look up at you.

"Uhh, I've been here for 20 min, and by the way what took you so lo..." He was cut off by your beauty, his jaw dropped and his eyes widen, he was shocked to see his girlfriends transformation. "Holy crap (Y/N)-chan, what happen to you."

"Do you like it?" You said taking off your coat.

"I love it, you look amazing." He said dropping his phone onto the table. Nijimura then got up and leaned across the table, giving you a peck on the table.

"Thank you." Rose pink blush began to simmer across your face.

"Okay now lets order, what do you want?" He asked, pulling his wallet out from his pocket.

"Oh well, I would like small fries." You replied, but in reality you really wanted an angus burger with large fries. But you couldn't, Madoka said that if you wanted to be like them you must maintain your skinny body.

"Oh, I thought you would want your usual." He said a bit confused that you only wanted fries, he knew you from head to toe, and he knew that you had a big appetite, that's why he was shocked to hear that you only wanted small fries. "Um okay, I'm gonna go order so sit tight okay."

You just smiled and nodded.

TIME SKIP

After you guys were finished eating, he was stuffed, but you weren't. That fries didn't fill you at all, you were still hungry, but you couldn't eat any more or you'll become fat and ugly. Your mouth was watering as you saw people eat there food and your boyfriend noticed.

"(Y/N)-chan, are you still hungry? Because your mouth is watering." He asked a bit worried. But you shook your head even if you did want a burger. "Are you sure, I'm okay with spending more money on food for you." But still you denied, and Nijimura didn't want to fight with so he just shrugged it off.

"C'mon (Y/N)-chan, I'll walk you home." He said interwinding his fingers into yours.

TIME SKIP (next day at school.)

"Oha yo (Y/N)." You heard Madoka and her gang scream. You opened your locker and turned to see them running towards you.

"Oha yo." You said back. ( by the way, you're all primped up.)

"So how was your date?" Azula asked, hiking her skirt up higher when the basket ball boys passed.

"Good." You said slamming your locker.

"So did you see any cute boys in there?" Saki asked flipping her with her hand.

"Um yeah, I saw my boyfriend." You said raising an eyebrow at them.

"Okay yeah, but I'm taking about other guys, that's not your boyfriend." Madoka said playing with her nail.

"Well yeah I guess." You said scratching the back of your head.

"Goodie, tell us everything." They all said.

"Wait tell us it in class." Madoka said grabbing your arm. As you and your new gang walk to class one of the dude grabs your butt. You turn around to punch him, but you are stopped by Azula.

"Pretty girls don't hit. it's one of our rules." She said giving a guy a peck on the cheek. "Don't worry you'll get used to it." Being the idiot, you nodded in agreement.

TIME SKIP

A couple weeks past, and you became more like them, you became a slut. You we t to parties every week, and you flirted with other dudes. The only thing that stopped you from officially being like them was that you didn't cheat on Nijimura, even though Nijimura didn't like you acting like this, he would tolerate it because it was you.

"Yo (Y/N)-chan can we talk?" He said slamming the locker in the middle of you putting on your makeup.

"Sure." You said closing the lid to your make up. You both began to walk to the roof.

__________________________at the top of the roof _____________________

"What is it Niji-kun?" You said clinging onto his arm, as your boobs pressed against his arm. He just looked down in silence.

"Niji-kun." You looked up at him.

"I wanna break up." He stated moving his arm away from your grasp.

To be continue....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be a part 3, sorry didn't update earlier, I just came back from camp so yeah. Now I'm tired so Good night and part 3 will come soon.

If you wanna request or just say something, just comment below.

With love mako-chan.