Akashi Seijuro x reader - confession

"Huh" you sigh gazing at the captain of the Raquzan basketball team.Oh you were in love with this boy since junior high, you were good friend with Momoi, so you were able to go to their practices and games, but you weren't able to talk to him because you were apprehensive. But Since Valentine was near, this gave you a great chance to ask him.

TIME SKIP

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, are you going to the game later?" Your friend asked you. Turning to look at her you nod. "Oh I hope we can beat Kirasaki Daichi, oh but we probably are because we have Akashi Senpai on our team!" She screams waving her arms in the air like a weirdo. At the sight of this, you began to giggle.

You both were walking to the gym when you spot a couple of girls confessing to Akashi, but you could see that most of them were being turned down. "I feel bad for the girls who fell in love with him, because they're probably gonna get rejected!" Your friends says shaking her head.

"Yup." You said sadly, pushing the chocolate deeper into your pocket.

TIME SKIP

You thought about it long and hard, you weren't gonna confess after the game, you weren't gonna confess at all.

(Back to reality.)

It was at the end of the game, and of course Raquzan wins! As you and your friend begin to exit the gym, someone grasp your hand and pulls you towards them.

You turn around to see that the man who grabbed your hand was Akashi.

"(Y/N)." He said. You looked down at your feet blushing, you then feel his hand gently reach into your pocket, he then pulls out your gift for him.

"Oh, who is this for?" He asked holding the bag with a heart shape chocolate in it.

"It'ss ffor..." You stuttered twiddling with your thumbs.

"For who!" He stated sounding a bit jealous.

"It's for you !" You said gently hoping he didn't hear you.

"Oh well that's good, because I would like to accept your confession." He stated, you were completely shocked, you couldn't move trying to accept the fact that he just said yes. He then leans in giving you a kiss which shocked you even more. He then gently release, "you look so shock, did you not think I would say yes."

You nodded, which made him chuckle, he then gently intertwined his fingers in yours and you both went on your date.

THE END

_________________________________________________________________

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! How was it, I think he was OOC, sorry if he is! This is not one of my greatest stories, but I hope you guys will enjoy it!

If you would like to request or just say something, just comment below and I would be glad to say something back or do your request.

With love mako chan