Nijimura Shuzo x reader - Fake part 1

"Yo, (Y/N)-chan, are you okay?" A boy with black hair said walking towards you. You were sitting on the floor in the gym, crying your heart out.

"I'm so sorry, I should have believed you. I was just caught up in there little game." You screamed, tears dropping to the floor, and tear stains cover your cheeks as new tears form. "I should have escaped when you told me, but I actually thought they liked me!"

「a couple weeks before」

"Oha yo (Y/N)-chan!" You heard as you walked to your desk, you turn around to see it was Madoka. Madoka was one of the prettiest girls in your class along with two other girls named Azula and Saki.

You were a bit confused on why she said good morning to you because you have never spoke to her. You guys were complete opposite, you were into sports while she was into make up, you liked playing with guys and she liked dating them.
It would be a miracle for you guys to even talk, and if she did talk to you, that means she wanted something this made you afraid.

"What do you want?" You stated bluntly, glaring at her.

"What, I only wanted to talk and become friends with you." She said putting her bag down on your desk.

"Why, why do you wanna be friends with me all of a sudden?" You asked suspecting that she wanted something from you.

"No, I actually want to be friends. And because I wanna ask you something." She looked away scratching her arm.

"What, what do you wanna ask?" You said a bit annoyed.

"Well I wanted to ask you or me and some other girls just wanted to know why you hang out with guys instead of us?" She said.

"Well I can answer that." You said mockingly, " I hang out with them because they're my friends and they don't judge me! All you girls look at me weird and you guys say things about me."

"Oh, well sorry, but I wanna be friends with you. I wanna be your best friend one of those girls that you can ask questions too, like advice about you and Nijimura."

"well, we can be friends I guess, But I don't need advice about me and my boyfriend." You shook your head.

"Oh sure you do. Here I'll start, I think you should be careful, I saw Nijimura talking to some girl, and he might break up with you for her. And now I'll give you advice, act and do things like us, cause if you do Nijimura will for sure not dump you for her." She said with a gleaming smile.

"Your nuts, my boyfriend would never dump me for some girl, he loves me with all his heart even if I'm not so pretty or that I dress like a guy, he'll always love me........Right?" You asked worried that he might dump you for some girl.

"Well." She said averting her eyes away from you.

You were a bit glum at her response, so you decided to give in and take advice from her.

"Fine" you sighed.

"Fine what?" She said confusingly.

"Fine I will take your advice." You said looking at yourself in the reflection on the window.

"Okay then, lets get started." From there, you guys talked and talked, after school she took you shopping for your transformation.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated for a long time, I kinda got writers block and i was kinda upset for a couple of days, because i unfortunately did not make the badminton team and i cried until i ran out of tears, so yeah and a person in my class has been annoying me too. So any who I hope you guys enjoyed this, there will be a part 2 and maybe a part 3 depending on how long the story is. So yeah... T^T I really wanted to Make the team.

Well I'll be taking Request for this and Haikyuu, So yeah just comment below.
I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep, goodnight my friends.

With love mako chan