Midorima Shintarou x reader - Unlucky

Midorima X reader- Unlucky

(Y/H) = your horoscope.

Setting- after it rained.

_________________________________________________________________

"SHIN -CHAN" you screamed latching on to your boyfriends arm. He turned and gave you a small glare, but you didn't notice or care. "So where are we going?"

"We're going to the gift shop down there nanodayo." He said pointing down the street where the shop was. "I have to buy my lucky item there."

"Oh, well that's stupid, why are you obsess with this oha sa shit." You rolled your eyes, noticing that you guys went into that shop three times this week.

"It's not stupid!" He glared at you, but you just turned and smiled.

"By the way (Y/H), lucky item today is a teddy bear and the colour is pink, so maybe you wanna go buy your item today."

"No! Stop trying to convert me into your freaky shit." You said making weird hand motions which caught people's attention on the street.

"Nanodayo, you rank last place today, I just want you to have at least a bit of luck." He said, light red blush slowly crept on his face, he turned away hoping you wouldn't notice the blush on his face.

"So, I don't believe in that ridiculous stuff, I think that I'm gonna have the luckiest day today!" You screamed throwing your fist up into the air.

Your green headed boyfriend just sighed and shook his head. As your fist was raised high up in the air, a car passes by and splashes water directly at you, and well you kinda got hit by the water. You were completely drenched from head to toe, dropping your arm back down to the side you make a pouty face at your boyfriend, only to see him snickering at you. While he was snickering, you remember that you're completely drenched, you look at your boyfriend giving him a smirk, you walk towards him giggling.

"Oh Shin -chan i want a hug." You said menacingly walking towards him.

"Get away from me Nanodayo." He screamed, taking a step back, you quickly run towards him, but his reflects kicks in which causes him to move out of the way which unfortunately made you fall face flat into a mud. Carefully sitting up, tears makes it way down your cheek, you begin to sob in your muddy hand.

"(Y/N)-chan, are you alright?" He said taking a step towards you.

"NO, IM HAVING THE WORST DAY EVER, FIRST I GET DRENCHED IN DIRTY WATER THEN I FALL INTO MUD, CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORST!!!" You screamed at him, you turn around and kept wailing into your muddy hands, you didn't want him to see you cry. You then feel some one grasp your waist, carefully you were being helped up from the ground. You feel his chest pressed against your back.

"It's okay nanodayo, you aren't that unlucky, without I would be the one unlucky." He whispered into your ear.

"What're you talking about nanodayo, I ain't your lucky item." You said confused.

"Oh I forgot to tell you nanodayo, my lucky item of the day is a (Y/H) person today, but I didn't want to tell you." He said blushing, trying not to make eye contact with you.

"Oh so you wanted to spend time with me, but you didn't want to ask to spend time with me?" You said a bit confused. He didn't reply, he just turned his head in the opposite direction. You giggled at this, turning around you wrap your arms around him.

"You do remember I'm dirty and unlucky right?" You ask him realizing that you were wet and you were covered in mud. Midorima's eyes open and be released you, trying to dust off the mud from his white dress shirt, you just began to laugh at him. He then intertwined his fingers into yours, "Lets go home and freshen up Nanodayo." He said pushing the bridge of his glasses up.

"Wait, I'm not ready yet!"you screamed.

"What do you need now?" He sighed giving you a glare. You then tippy toe, pushing your lips against his.

" okay nanodayo now I'm ready to go home." His lip began to form a small smile,and his face began to turn red, you begin to giggle. Holding hand again you both walk home.

THE END!!

EXTRA

"Oh bye the way Nanodayo, I lied about you being last place today, I actually took last, it was just a coincidence that all that bad stuff happen to you." He said scratching the back of his head.

"YOU WHAT." You screamed angrily!

_________________________________________________________________

Uhh, I feel like he's out of character, and I'm sorry if he is! I know he's my bae and all but it's so hard to write a romantic story for a tsundere! But don't worry, I will probably write another story for him which will be even better!!!! Because he's my bae for life! Well that's it for all hope you enjoy the story! Thank you.

Well, if you wanna request or just say something comment below and I would be happy to do your request!

With love Mako chan!