Kuroko Tetsuya x reader - Bully

"I would rather spend a day being a lion, than a lifetime being a lamb"

Walking into the classroom, you take your seat in the desk in the far back. Slut, fat ass, loser, was carved into it. Even though it hurt every time you saw those words, you never had the guts to say anything. Why? Well because fear always took over your body, and no one helped you, all they did was stand and watch.

"Yo Fat ass I really love your hair." A tall, skinny, blond haired girl said.

"T-thanks Mirai." You managed to stutter.

"Really I love it, did you get it done at the zoo?" She said pulling on your hair.

"Oh and by the way, I got something for you." She said, pulling into her bag, she pulled out a condom, putting on your desk. "I can see you're pregnant, but here have this just in case you do it again." She giggled, and began to pull onto your (H/C) hair.

"Ow." You sputtered.

"What was that, I couldn't hear you." She said pulling harder, as tears began to fill your eyes, you began to scream for help. Your cries got louder and louder, but no one came to help you, all they did was stand there and watch.

"Stop it! Someone help me!" You cried, Mirai and her possy began to try snipping off your hair.

"Hold her down Yaku!" Mirai screamed at her friend. Yaku takes your arms and puts them behind your back, while Mirai and the other girls began to snip your hair. Slowly each piece of hair began to fall to the floor, as tears dripped down your cheek.

"Oh look, I think someone also needs a new wardrobe." She chuckled. As she was about to cut your clothing, someone had grabbed her arm.

"Stop it right now, please stop hurting her." A blue hair boy said, holding her arm tightly.

"What are you going to do." She said giving him a glare.

"Well I'm going to stop you from hurting her, and maybe even get authorities involved, which may ruin your reputation." He retorted.

"Hah, yeah right." She laughed, trying to release his grasp.

"I don't like resorting to violent, but if you don't stop, I may have to." He said, trying to keep his cool.

"You're weak, I'll just have Mikoto beat you up." She said releasing her self from his grip.

"Yeah, but I have a light." He said pointing to a taller male behind him.

"If you keep bullying her, I will crush you." The red head male growled, giving Mirai an intense glare.

"Tch, fine, I'll be going. Come on girls" She said, Turning around as her and her friends leave.

"Are you alright." Kuroko said, putting his hand on your shoulder.

"..." You sat there in silence, as tears flowed down your cheek.

"Well, you know what, I think they're wrong. I think you're the most prettiest girl I've ever seen. They're just jealous." He said giving you a gentle smile. Your eyes lit up, as tears began to swell your eyes. But not just any tears, they were tears of joy.

"Thank you." You screamed wrapping your arms around him, as you cried into the crook of his neck.

"Your welcome (Y/N)-chan." He said, softly rubbing your head.

The end

___________________________________________________________

So the quote I put above was actually found by my LA teacher, he told us this and this quote actually was talking about bullying. The lion is the person who is strong enough to stand up for the victim, while the lambs are the people who are the bystanders. This quote is meaningful and it sends out a good message.if we become lions, we could stop bulling. Because bulling stops only if we do something about it. This is actually a serious situation. So I thank you Otaku_Shannon, for giving me this request to do.

Oh and I would like to inform you that I actually have started a new story, it's a Free! What if... Please check it out. It's dedicated to my followers. And I wanted to thank my 52 followers.

thank you

With love Mako-chan