Nijimura Shuzo x reader- Fake part 3

Plz read the first 2 part in order for this to make sense.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•----------

"What? You're kidding Niji-kun, haha very funny." You said chuckling, hoping that it was a joke. But he then stepped away from you.

"I'm not kidding, I don't wanna be dating a slut." He said.

As he said those words, you felt as if someone had plunge a dagger into your heart, your heart was aching, Tears began to stream down your face, you were speechless, still in disbelief. Nijimura turned and started to walk to the door but before he could open the door you threw your arms around him.

"Nijimura please, please don't leave me, I love you, please." You said desperately, with tears in your eyes, your make up was slowly making it way down your face. "Please Ill do anything, just please don't break up with me."

"......"

"Please, I'll do anything." You cried.

"Hmmph, Fine, I won't break up with you if you stop hanging out with Madoka and others." He responded, turning to look at you.

"B-but they're my friends, I can't do that." You whimpered looking into his blue eyes.

"I can't abandon them."

"Why?" He stated angrily, but you didn't respond, you stood there in silence lowering your head. "WHY?" He screamed.

"BECAUSE, THEY'RE MY ONLY FRIENDS, I'VE NEVER BEEN LIKE BY ANYONE, BUT THEN I MET THEM AND I FINALLY HAVE PEOPLE WHO LIKE ME AND WHO WILL ACKNOWLEDGE ME. AND I LIKE BEING FRIENDS WITH THEM." You cried, tears were streaming down your face along with your make up.

"Are f***ing kidding me, that's bullshit, I've been there for you, I like you and acknowledge you, But it seems that you don't realize it. " he said pushing you away from him, you stared into his eyes, and all you could see was anger and hate."and your honestly gonna pick them instead of me, don't you get they're just trying to use you, and your an idiot to fall for it."

"I'm not an idiot, you are, you just broke up with one of the prettiest girls you've ever met and you know what f*** you Nijimura, I don't need you. I feel bad for you, because no one, I mean no one will love you, a pathetic child like you." You screamed flipping the hair out of your face. Nijimura formed his hand into a fist, clenching it tightly.

"Is that why earlier you were begging me to stay with you like a desperate slut." He said carefully loosening his fist. In anger you slapped him, there was a red stinging mark on his face from your slap, but instead of fighting you he turned around and opened the door to take his leave, leaving you there.

TIME SKIP

As days past, you felt agony, to relieve your self, you went to parties and began to drink, you also became a bigger slut, you were making out with almost every guy you saw.

(At a party)

"Hey,(Y/N)-chan are you okay?" Madoka said holding her phone out.

"Yeah Madoka ." You said sitting on the floor barfing into the toilet.

"Are you sure (Y/N)-chan?" She said holding her phone closer to your face, you pushed the phone away and ended up barfing on the floor.

NEXT DAY

"Hey did you see that post of (Y/N)-chan?" You heard a boy say to his friend.

"Yeah she looked so disgusting." Said the guys friend, you pushed your sunglasses up and began to walk a little faster to your class.