Wei Liu x reader- Happy Chinese New Years

Wei Liu x Reader - happy Chinese New Year

SHHHWEEAAWW PPOUSSHHH POUSSHHH

You stood there at the top of the great wall of China with your boyfriend looking up at the beautiful fireworks going off in the sky, you were astonished by how colourful the sky look.

"Woah Wei, this is absolutely beautiful!" You said amazed.

"When I was younger, me and my parents use to always come here on Chinese New Years to see the fireworks!" He smiled at you, carefully wrapping his arms around your waist. He pulls you closer to him. You could feel his chest pressing against your back, carefully your cheeks began to turn a light shade of pink, you turned around to see your boyfriend was really focus on the fireworks, his eyes were like you never saw them before. They looked childish, like when a child gets to see there first set of fire works, they looked amazed.

Wei notices you staring at him, he looks down at you smiling. Gently he pushes his lips against yours. The fireworks kept going off, you could feel the energy going through your body. He then gently pulls away.

"Happy Chinese New Years!" He said, he then hands you a red envelope. You looked confused, you took the red envelope, opening it up you saw $100, you looked shocked.

"It's from my parents, technically I can't give you one until I'm married." He chuckled scratching his back of neck.

"Why did they give me this, I can't take this its not even my birthday!" You exclaimed, trying to force the red envelope back into his hand. He just chuckled at you.

"No silly, on Chinese New Years, we give money to each other for good luck!" He said chuckling at the fact that you were not aware of that.

"Oh." You said faintly, you looked down at your feet as red blush grew on your face because of embarrassment. He then gently puts two fingers under your chin lifting your head up.

"Well since I can't give you a red envelope, I'll just give you this." He gently leans in for a kiss, his lips pressed against yours. You both closed your eyes to enjoy this moment, you carefully pull away to catch your breath.

"Happy Chinese New Years." You said giving him a hug. He looked down and smiled at you.

THE END

_________________________________________________________________

GONG HAY FAT CHOY! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND THIS IS A SPECIAL STORY TO EVERYONE CELEBRATING CHINESE NEW YEARS, AND EVEN IF YOU AREN'T THEN THIS STORY ISN'T VERY SPECIAL.

IT FEBRUARY 19 2015, SO IT'S THE YEAR OF THE SHEEP SO HAPPY SHEEP YEAR!!

IM HAVING AN AWESOME DAY TO DAY, AND SINCE I WROTE THIS STORY TODAY ON CHINESE NEW YEARS, THAT MEANS IM GONNA WRITE STORIES ALL YEAR WOOOHOOO!!! WELL HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS AND THANK YOU.

Oh you may wonder why I used Wei, it's because he Chinese and I thought this story fit him perfectly, so yeah..

if you would like to request or just say something, just comment below and I'd be happy yo take a look at it, thank you!!!

SINCERELY MAKO CHAN