Chapter 16: Birthday

Brielle's POV

*One Month Later*

"Happy birthdayyyy." Andy sang softly as he gently shook me awake. My eyes fluttered open and I turned my head to see Andy smiling at me. I smiled back and stretched my arms and legs. I brought my hands to my face and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Thank you." I said groggily. He leaned over and kissed me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his body. The kiss deepened as I wrapped my arms around him. He moved his body on top of mine and slipped my shirt over my head.

***

"So, how was your first present?" He asked with a smirk as we laid in bed together.

"Amazing." I giggled, pushing my hair out of my face.

"You relax in bed and I'm going to go make you breakfast." He said as he slid out of the bed. He pulled on boxers and a T-Shirt and left the room, heading down the stairs. I picked up my phone and started to scroll through, falling asleep at some point that I don't remember.

"Brielle." Andy said, softly waking me up for the second time this morning.

"Mmmm." I mumbled. I opened my eyes and smiled up at him. "I-I don't remember falling asleep." I giggled.

"Well, breakfast is ready." He said. I threw the covers off and sat up, throwing my legs over the side of the bed. I slipped on a pair of underwear and a shirt, standing up.

"Is this okay breakfast attire?" I laughed.

"Oh, more than okay." He winked. We walked downstairs and I saw a spread sitting on the kitchen table.

"Oh, wow Andy. This is extravagant. I can't believe you went through this much trouble for me." I said.

"No trouble at all. I wanted you to have plenty of options." He smiled. I sat down in one of the kitchen chairs and began to fill my plate. He did the same, sitting across the table from me. We ate breakfast in a comfortable silence as I continued to wake up. I ate until I was stuffed. I leaned back and placed my hands on my bloated stomach, letting out a groan.

"How was breakfast?" He chuckled.

"Delicious. My compliments to the chef." I giggled.

"Well, you better get in the shower. Your next birthday surprise is arriving soon."

"Andy, you're spoiling me!" I said.

"It's your birthday! I have to." He said, standing up and coming around to my side of the table and kissing the top of my head. "Go get in the shower. I'll clean up." He said as he grabbed our plates and carried them to the sink. I stood up and walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. I undressed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in, letting the hot water wash over my body. 

Andy and I have officially been living together for a month and it has been the best month of my life. We have adjusted to living together so easily, that it feels like we've been living together for years. Our personalities mesh in such a way that there's no fighting, no arguments, no disagreements. It's been absolutely amazing and I am so happy. 

I was in the middle of washing the shampoo out of my hair when I heard the curtain open. I turned to see Andy climbing in behind me.

"Hope you don't mind some company." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on top of my head.

"Not at all." I giggled. He spun me around and pinned me to the wall, kissing me.

***

"I'll let you finish your shower." He smirked, climbing out of the shower. I spent ten more minutes in the shower and then got out. I wrapped my hair in one towel and then wrapped a second towel around my body. I walked out to the bedroom and grabbed some clothes.