Chapter 2: Dinner

Chapter 2: Dinner

Brielle's POV

*One Week Later*

"How do I look?" I asked Sienna as I walked out to the living room.

"Sexy." She smirked.

"Totally not what I was going for." I laughed.

"Sureee." She teased.

"Seriously! There is nothing between Andy and I!" I insisted.

"Then why can I damn near see your hip?" She asked. I was wearing a black dress that went down to my ankles, but it had a high slit on one side. It had sleeves, a scoop neck, and a small strip of mesh around my midsection.

 It had sleeves, a scoop neck, and a small strip of mesh around my midsection

"He said it was a nice place." I shrugged.

"Mhmm, okay." She laughed. I grabbed some black heels and slipped them on. "Heels?" She asked with another laugh.

"I'm 5'5"! That motherfucker is like over 6 foot! I have to compete somehow so I don't look like a hobbit!"

"Bri, just admit you think he's hot! It's okay, I promise."

"Okay, okay, he's cute." I said, holding my hands up in defense.

"Well, that's a step." She sighed. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door.

"Seriously, how do I look?" I asked, slightly panicked.

"You look perfect! Go!" She exclaimed. I headed over to the door and opened the door.

"Hey Brielle." Andy said, a rather interesting look in his eyes. I couldn't help that his eyes were looking me up and down before he finally snapped them up to meet my eyes.

"Hey Andy, hope this is okay." I said, adjusting the slit.

"Y-Yeah, you look great." He said.

"So do you." I said. He was in a black, button down shirt, black jeans, and black ankle boots.

"Hey Andy! Have her back by midnight!" Sienna said, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me towards the door.

"Oh, hi. You're, um-"

"Sienna." I finished for him. "My best friend and roommate." I explained.

"Oh, nice to officially meet you." He said.

"Yup, now go have fun." She said, finally pushing me out of the door and closing it behind me. I heard the locks turn and I let out a giggle.

"Sorry about her." I said.

"Don't be." He said. "Let's get going." He said, heading towards the stairs. We walked down the stairs and he led me through the parking lot to his car. He opened my door and I slid in. He closed my door and hurried around to his side, climbing in and starting the car. We drove in silence to the restaurant. We got out and walked into the reservation. I'm glad I went with this dress because it really was a nice place.